L's Intense Pufa-free Diet!

OP
Luann

Luann

Yeah Mad can't find the link now but gelatin is supposed to be very high in fluoride. Depending on how much of it you eat.

OP
Luann

Luann

Alright who's ready for the next 8 days of notes.

Thanks johnwester I am working on getting more B6 through food.

(The rest of day 8 was my very cool day trip with a friend to a state park. The trees were getting ready for fall and the hills were steep. My diet was similar to the other days.)

9 days in and the scale says I've lost 2 pounds. It's not why I'm doing this but it feels good. Breakfast was turnip greens, two coffees with whipped topping, and 4 – 5 cups of skim milk.

At work I have jellybeans with a lunch of condensed milk and oranges. Dinner was marshmallows, skim milk with strawberry syrup.

Day 10 starts early with not enough sleep before work. Had for breakfast coffee, some turnip greens, three cups of strawberry milk, and a real sugar Pepsi a bit later. Debate internally over taking a K2 pill versus eating turnip greens. At work I'm on an even keel, social and chipper, not angry. Lunch is oranges and evaporated milk from the store.

Dinner is milk with Cool Whip and a third orange. Dessert, brownie at a birthday thing.

Day 11: Liver, coffee, dates, skim milk, Pepsi, an egg white, an orange with salt and Cool Whip. Have been getting up at nights to snack and prevent FFA release. I had some anxiety thoughts today that were pretty intense, still trying to think if maybe too much coffee caused that...or the bite of mystery ingredient mashed potatoes from a roommate who meant well? How much PUFA does it take to feel bad?

Night of day 11, and day 12

Eating dates and filling out food journals. at 6:10 a.m I get up and chew on more dates. 10: 45 a breakfast of strawberry skim milk, coffee with whipped cream. My early lunch will be the same thing with oranges to snack on at work. Thinking about getting some decaf dark coffee from online, coffee is a niacin source but the caffeine sometimes proves to be too much.

On day 12 I bought some decaf coffee, medium to dark roast, and used it for breakfast on day 13. By 2: 45 I was feeling badly from caffeine withdrawal, left work early, and slept off the headache for twenty-four hours. Spent the first day of day 14 medicating with more decaf and skim milk and a little rice. And also sleep. Thank God for days off.

Took a manganese and half a carrot.

I had low-fat fruits and veggies for dinner and an amino acid supplement and a Niacin. Milk and dates.

Day 15, Hi my name is Liubo and it's been 5 minutes since my last cup of regular coffee.

A good day to get back on the wagon. Right now listening to the rain fall and thinking of Mariee Sioux songs and feeling my sinuses clear up.

Lunch was liver with mustard and sugard milk; dates, a manganese, and ¼ of a high dose B6. The headache is gone. Animal foods of value and caffeine, thank you.

Dinner was egg white mixed with turnip greens, more milk, a cup of decaf, and dates. I danced to my Pandora stations and got to visit a neighbor.

That night: wow, this diet is too much liquid. I feel spacy and nervous. Had a prayer meeting with family then quiet time with a book and a blanket.

Day 16. Good morning. Breakfast was heated milk and coffee. Am frustrated at work trying to meet quotas. I pray and try to visualize the goal. Dates hold me over but some protein would feel better. Lunch is a quart of skim milk. I meet and exceed the quota after that.

For dinner, a new recipe: rice cooked in milk. It tastes like an amazing breakfast cereal. If you semi-condense the milk first and add cinnamon and sugar, it solidifies into this inhalable treat for the senses. After making this twice I brew decaf in milk as a snack for later.

Takeaways are: keep protein high, and caffeine at a sweet spot but not excess.

OP
Luann

Luann

Sunday, day 17
Breakfast is liver, a cup of coffee with half the liquid, and two mugs of heated and sugared milk.
Dinner is a Sierra Mist, a baked red potato, and milk. Lunch was turnip greens in egg white and rice boiled in milk with cinnamon. For a snack, grapes. One interesting thing, my social anxiety is pretty much GONE. At work, I navigate the social dance with a clear head and no fear.

Good morning!
11:00 am on day 18. A baked potato and coffee, which is the best combo in the world. Lunch is milk and egg whites, dinner is milk with Cool Whip and grapes and clams. Not in the same dish. Dessert is a decaf thickened with about 70 grams of dry milk. Then a carrot.

Day 19
I get sick. Whether from the dry milk last night and endotoxins, or from not brewing the coffee strong enough this morning. I do have symptoms of caffeine withdrawal, and a strong cup of coffee around midnight allows me to sleep.

6 a.m. day 20
Sipping on a Sierra Mist at work to recover and feeling chilled. But eating 450 calories of dates in the sun for lunch gives me a feeling of warmth and confidence. At home again, liver and milk with sugar.

Day 21, Thu
At work, milk and dates; I felt coherent and awake at work, and the coated tongue that I've had seems a little better. My regularity is good. At home my 92 degree coconut oil has arrived and I make an omelet with two egg whites and skim milk and salt using the new HCO. It is extremely yummy with a baked potato and ketchup. After eating the omelet my fingers were warm and heavy, which seems like a good thing.

Day 22 kicks off with skim milk and grapes; a bit of rice, and spinach cooked in the HCO. My turnip greens went bad over the week.
Lunch at work is gummy candy, grape juice, and freeze-dried peaches, then home for a dinner of grapes and milk with coconut oil. Feel very hot and sleepy after the last meal.

Day 23!!
So tired at work. Don't know if not enough protein or calories or what. Milk and HCO and coffee. Graze on grapes and freeze-dried apples all day. Before bed, a cup of decaf with a tsp of molasses which warms me up to my ears.

Last day of week 3

My midnight snack last night was a very salty and oily baked potato. This hydrogenated coconut oil is amazing! A mouth full of grease must be the answer to many of life's problems. Today is Sunday and I prepare coffee, milk, and liver and clams in HCO before church. This is always a good day of the week for me, a healing day and a spiritual boost.
Also, I've lost four pounds as of this morning, probably because of switching to fresh milk from the powdered form and because of drinking about 30% less of it since then.
The rest of the day: half a gallon of skim milk, 7 oz of dates, an egg white and some grapes. Went hiking with a friend and I felt like running and exulting. A perfect fall day.

Conclusions for the week: this diet can be a lot of work. Tracking my nutrients and calories and striking a balance of strict and varied/comfortable has left me spinning. But I've not exceeded .5 of PUFA in a day yet, which is about .4% of total calories, and the results have been more body heat and usually a good mood. That's enough to keep me trying this diet out for one more set of 8 days. The hydrogenated coconut oil has been a mega-weapon as far as the ratio of calories to PUFAs and it must be helping with fat-soluble vitamins. And extra calories, not to mention good protein, can make a big difference in outlook. See you all in eight days.

sladerunner69

Very low PUFA diet day 1
Breakfast is two cups of coffee made with part coconut water part hot water and with added sugar. Also two mugs of heated skim milk with added sugar and instant coffee, and a non-fat Greek yogurt.
Lunch was a third cup of coffee, an egg white with sea salt, slices of cucumber minus seeds and 6 glasses of milk with salt and sugar. Thoughts so far: the food tastes good and I need to figure out my starting weight. My biggest health complaint these days is swollen calves.
Finished the day with Dr. Pepper, some dates, and a fourth coffee; four cups of skim milk with salt and sugar.

Early morning day two
A tablespoon of pancake syrup because my stomach feels empty but I go back to sleep before eating anything else. Breakfast is three cups of coconut coffee, sugared, and a glass of skim milk and a slice of cucumber with sea salt.
For lunch I had a Pepsi, gummy worms, and coconut water.
Dinner was 5 glasses of skim milk, about eight dates, half of a cucumber, half of a Manganese pill, and twenty mini marshmallows. I felt uncomfortably full for the first time in a long time. Later on that night: more dates. Midnight snack: coconut water (it's SO useful and versatile).

Breakfast of day 3 was an egg white, sweetened coffee, milk with coconut water in and 5 mg of Manganese.
Lunch was dates, gummy worms again since I was at work, and rootbeer because I'm avoiding the phosphoric acid of other dark drinks. Ate it in the sun! Felt so brave and warm and alive. But I quickly got really angry at minor events at work after that. Some of it was frustration at not being able to meet quotas; some of the anger was just at the tile floors and, well, at everything that reminded me that I wasn't free to spend the rest of the day in the sun. Felt really violent at one point and very tired in general.
Ate about 15 dates waiting for a ride and finally went number 2 at home after being constipated for a couple of days. Started my recovery from work by heating up skim milk and putting a packet of gelatin in water. Glad I was able to thank a coworker for being so supportive that day, and thankful for not having done anything that was rash while being angry.

Day four
I did not sleep well last night, either from the fibers in my dates or from the gelatin milk combo of last night. Got some sleep after taking baking soda in decaf coffee, but woke up with a headache. Figured that every headache has a dose of caffeine it will respond to; three cups of dark roast proved me right and I was able to go to work. At work I had gummy peaches for lunch and the headache came back with a vengeance. Sips of rootbeer had no healing effect. Got home, had lots of skim milk with sugar and salt, slept, had more milk with gelatin in it. I filtered the gelatin this time to remove any clumps of protein.
At work again today I had MAJOR fatigue and head and neck pain; and again the low tolerance for other people's silliness. I also was rude toward my boss and am now trying to figure out whether to apologize or not tomorrow. I was sort of in the right.

261_1.jpg

Is that the movie where Paul Blart: Mall Cop was cast as the Commander and Chief of the United States? That might top the list of the most perplexing castings in the history of Hollywood.

Why do you think you are feeling irritable? Is it PUFA detox? Or perhaps it is high serotonin. Or maybe even your estrogen is too low. How do you feel besides the fatigue and anger?

OP
Luann

Luann

Yes it was serotonin from the date fibers and probably something in the way the gelatin wasn't digesting for me. The PUFAS shouldn't be detoxing right now because I think they're all in storage, I eat very frequently and even at night. Pretty good besides certain dips in mood, hungry a lot, thinking is pretty clear.

Haha the movie is Hitch but I can't imagine a President Kevin James and can't even find what movie you are talking about! What even...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals