Lowe's requiring submission of vax status to all employees

Sam321

Woke up this morning to this in my inbox. They are collecting the info prior to the OSHA mandate... you know... just cause they are curious.

Needless to say, I will be going full mormon Karen.

Attachments

• 20210924_121432.png
    20210924_121432.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
OP
Sam321

Sam321

20210924_122058.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.36 AM.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.28 AM.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.21 AM.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 9.29.14 AM.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 26

Lollipop2

Nuts. I would not have thought Lowe’s would be so stupid - Walmart yes, but Lowe’s?!?!

pepsi

Im really sorry. They want to see how many are unvaccinated, how many of those are essential, what pay raises and other offers they can give to the essential unvaccinated, so hopefully they wont quit when the mandate takes effect. Thats what happened at my job, they gave a list to each manager of their unvaccinated employees, calls went out with pay raises, the following week a memo went out with the mandate made official. I was able to get an exemption, but I know my job is at stake everyday, I know they would replace me in a second if they could find a vaccinated person to take my place. I know my manager looks down on me now because she was raving about the vaccine when she got it and she has made comments in meetings about the unvaccinated spreading the virus.
It really sucks and Im sorry to everyone.

supercoolguy

Im really sorry. They want to see how many are unvaccinated, how many of those are essential, what pay raises and other offers they can give to the essential unvaccinated, so hopefully they wont quit when the mandate takes effect. Thats what happened at my job, they gave a list to each manager of their unvaccinated employees, calls went out with pay raises, the following week a memo went out with the mandate made official. I was able to get an exemption, but I know my job is at stake everyday, I know they would replace me in a second if they could find a vaccinated person to take my place. I know my manager looks down on me now because she was raving about the vaccine when she got it and she has made comments in meetings about the unvaccinated spreading the virus.
The U2b channel SciShow, Has a Video from 2-3yrs ago.
If we stacked Viruses end-to-end the chain would reach, 100 Million Light Years.

Looks like were gonna need a lot of shots.

RealNeat

Are they also going to test their air for glyphosate, formaldehyde and VOCs since they are trying to keep their employees "safe and healthy" because every time I go into a hardware store I leave with a headache. These people have lost their minds.

Lollipop2

Unreal the games being played. Hopefully you can rise above and keep your job.

Lollipop2

Are they also going to test their air for glyphosate, formaldehyde and VOCs since they are trying to keep their employees "safe and healthy" because every time I go into a hardware store I leave with a headache. These people have lost their minds.
+1

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m sorry @Sam321 and @pepsi, stay strong. I’m really going to try my best to not support any businesses mandating the vaccine.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Its all good. Gonna prob just tell them its none of their business, let them fire me, and look for class actions to hop on.

Might turn out to be a boon.

Dr. B

Nuts. I would not have thought Lowe’s would be so stupid - Walmart yes, but Lowe’s?!?!
something has gone out in the last few weeks, due to bidens september 9th mandate. its like every major tech company, finance and accounting firm in the last few weeks is sending out emails regarding vaccine mandates. the good thing is they say they are accepting both medical and religious exemptions. so there may be a way to get religious exemptions. medical ones i think would require a medical professional saying youre exempt.

Lollipop2

something has gone out in the last few weeks, due to bidens september 9th mandate. its like every major tech company, finance and accounting firm in the last few weeks is sending out emails regarding vaccine mandates. the good thing is they say they are accepting both medical and religious exemptions. so there may be a way to get religious exemptions. medical ones i think would require a medical professional saying youre exempt.
My friend’s primary care physician couldn’t even get a medical exemption. This MD had to get a religious exemption. For people reading this medical exemptions are very hard. We have a forum member who successfully got a religious exemption. That would be my route.

Dr. B

My friend’s primary care physician couldn’t even get a medical exemption. This MD had to get a religious exemption. For people reading this medical exemptions are very hard. We have a forum member who successfully got a religious exemption. That would be my route.
someone on here said they were able to get a medical exemption from their MD, since they had autoimmune issues they were able to get the MD to write an exemption letter advising against the vaccine.
im wondering what kind of things would you write in the religious exemption, does it need to be signed/a statement from a religious authority? is the fetal cells in the vaccine official and something that can be mentioned in the exemption letter
also I read a few weeks back vegetarians are exempt from the vaccine. is that something you can state in your religious exemption request

Lollipop2

someone on here said they were able to get a medical exemption from their MD, since they had autoimmune issues they were able to get the MD to write an exemption letter advising against the vaccine.
im wondering what kind of things would you write in the religious exemption, does it need to be signed/a statement from a religious authority? is the fetal cells in the vaccine official and something that can be mentioned in the exemption letter
also I read a few weeks back vegetarians are exempt from the vaccine. is that something you can state in your religious exemption request
Read the Stand Against Mandate thread - people discussed the religious exemption. Yes autoimmune disease is a strong medical exemption. BUT not everyone has an autoimmune disease. Remember you need to have a history of having the disease. An MD can’t just lie for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals