Lowering Estrogen Is The Key To Skinny Legs?

baccheion

Not necessarily lowering estrogens. Increase/normalize progesterone. Iodine protocol.

Estrogens increase fat and water in the lower body. Weight in the middle is usually due to slower thyroid functioning (cortisol/stress, excess estrogens, sluggish liver, etc) or issues with insulin/blood-sugar. Progesterone biases deposition/retention to the breasts and opposes it in the lower body.

Women with higher amounts of progesterone (relative to estrogen and while having sufficient estrogen), for example, tend to have larger breasts and a smaller/nonexistent rear end.

lvysaur

Women with higher amounts of progesterone (relative to estrogen and while having sufficient estrogen), for example, tend to have larger breasts and a smaller/nonexistent rear end.

I think the "hyperfeminine" shape is not optimal, obviously bad on guys, but also bad on women.

Studies suggest that men prefer less feminine, or more "androgynous" or "neotenous" women for long term relationships.

baccheion

I think the "hyperfeminine" shape is not optimal, obviously bad on guys, but also bad on women.

Studies suggest that men prefer less feminine, or more "androgynous" or "neotenous" women for long term relationships.
What's a hyperfeminine shape?

The preferred body type lines up with hormone levels during the menstrual cycle. That is, more estrogen (lower body development) most of the time with a shorter window featuring higher progesterone (breast development).

Sufficient HGH/IGF-1, DHEA, thyroid functioning, nutrients/vitamins/minerals, etc maintains fat burning and normalizes appetite. Collagen renewal (progesterone + nutrients/cofactors) maintains fascia, firmness, etc.

What Is an Attractive Body? Using an Interactive 3D Program to Create the Ideal Body for You and Your Partner

Last edited:

fradon

I see so many beautiful young women with long legs, skinny tights, zero cellulite.

And I belong to those who were born with an excess estrogen I guess, because my tights are the exact opposite, even though I am not overweight otherwise or anything.

Is there anyone who could lower estrogen and increase progesterone and could achieve skinnier legs? I know this sounds very superficial, but I am honestly interested.

start with a good liver...give it plenty of sulphur rich vegetables....the liver is your number one organ for estrogen detox.

get control of your insulin. eat vegetables and meals that won't spike issulin high which all help retain water and keep feeding your thick legs.

lift weights. make the body stop depositing glucose to your legs and more to your back arms and chest. this will help thin out your legs some. its like the stereo type image of a body builder with big chest and tiny legs. its because all the nutrition he east goes to his uppoer body where his works out a lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals