Lower legs/ankles/feet swelling in hot weather

Rogerd

Due to the hot weather in the UK recently my lower legs have been swollen. I’m an overweight 26-year-old male this is a bit of a cause of concern for me. What do you think could be causing this issue?

ThinPicking

Due to the hot weather in the UK recently my lower legs have been swollen. I’m an overweight 26-year-old male this is a bit of a cause of concern for me. What do you think could be causing this issue?
Variations in ambient temperature and humidity change our internal osmostat to excrete or retain water and/or salt. So not enough salt, not enough water or a bit of both.

If you don't get enough salt you'll excrete water at the expense of other osmolytes and retain it when they're depleted. If you don't get enough water you'll retain it.

OP
R

Rogerd

Variations in ambient temperature and humidity change our internal osmostat to excrete or retain water and/or salt. So not enough salt, not enough water or a bit of both.

If you don't get enough salt you'll excrete water at the expense of other osmolytes and retain it when they're depleted. If you don't get enough water you'll retain it.
Ahhh wonderful explanation thank you! My weight is certainly an issue too legs swell very easily and calves often feel tight. We currently have very hot weather in the UK & I’m not used to it all!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals