Lower Ceruloplasmin Found In Parkinson’s

magnesiumania

I'd really like to know why..... Ive been taking DE for a long time but im stopping from today....
I don't know enough about silica in foods to have an informed opinion about it yet, but I think DE is physically rough on the gut lining, so I would be cautious about using it for prolonged periods.

Right... i always take days off. However now i dont wanna take it at all until somebody can confirm that it does not translocate to the brain and damage neurons, genes and what not.

I'd appreciate some feedback on these articles....

nanotransformation

Cirion: however silica is still a nano metal right? Thats what the articles describe as a problem. I dont know if the silica in DE is safe....

tara

Right... i always take days off. However now i dont wanna take it at all until somebody can confirm that it does not translocate to the brain and damage neurons, genes and what not.
I don't know whether it would be small enough to get into the system and directly damage other organs or cells.
Taking a few days off sounds like it might give the gut a chance to recover from the damage of DE. But it might be better not to keep re damaging it.
My understanding of it is that it's effective against gut parasites, and for that it needs to be used every day for a while (at a cost to the gut lining and general health).

magnesiumania

I don't know whether it would be small enough to get into the system and directly damage other organs or cells.
Taking a few days off sounds like it might give the gut a chance to recover from the damage of DE. But it might be better not to keep re damaging it.
My understanding of it is that it's effective against gut parasites, and for that it needs to be used every day for a while (at a cost to the gut lining and general health).

Yes its used for parasites. Its also a popular remedy to eliminate aluminium. Also its part of bones, nails and hair so many use DE just for the health of bones etc. Which ive believed for years. Ever since i heard someone talk about the herb Horsetail many years ago ive been of the undferstanding that silica is good for our teeth.

tara

Also its part of bones, nails and hair so many use DE just for the health of bones etc.
I was talking about DE, not silica. DE is sharp edged. I think there are other forms of silica that don't attack the gut lining - I'm not up on horsetail, but maybe that is a safer option.

magnesiumania

Yes, ive heard that but it would aswell be a widespread myth (about sharp egdes being harsh on the gut-lining). Horsetail has other side effects tho and the amount of silica is almost insignificant and you'd have to take a lot to see any improvements in bone/hair/nails...

Astolfo

@magnesiumania @tara @Douglas Ek

Is it ok to take beta-caroten (from carrots) instead of retinol supplementation? I heard that excess vit A can cause more problems and also it’s more expensive. Would it be okay if i eat 1-2 carrots a day?

magnesiumania

@magnesiumania @tara @Douglas Ek

Is it ok to take beta-caroten (from carrots) instead of retinol supplementation? I heard that excess vit A can cause more problems and also it’s more expensive. Would it be okay if i eat 1-2 carrots a day?
Beta carotene has a poor convertion rate to retinol. You get next to nothibg from plant based foods. Liver once a week should be sufficient.

Astolfo

Beta carotene has a poor convertion rate to retinol. You get next to nothibg from plant based foods. Liver once a week should be sufficient.

I eat liver occasionaly and nothing happened so far. It doesn’t even stop the progression of my disease

Astolfo

@magnesiumania Liver doesn't work but i think i should be trying a vit a supplement. The only one being sold here contains some methlyparaben in it. Would it be a problem? I will only take it for a while just to see if it has any positive effect.

magnesiumania

If liver dont help why would a supplement work? Vit A is naturally high in liver. I personally avoid most supplements.

magnesiumania

Buy a red light therapy device, it should help your copper. Especially cytochrome C, and hypoxia of which you spoke.

magnesiumania

By the way im sorry youre going through some hard times. I recognixe you from when i was more active on this forum and ive even been hospitilized. However the drigs they gave me made my situation worse. Only now ive discovered thiamine solves most of my problems if taken everyday.

Astolfo

@magnesiumania it's nice you find a way to recover yourself. thiamine doesn't works for me. Im taking 100 mg daily and i once tried 500 mg. It did give me racing heart but nothing remarkable. only slightly cognitive boost.

cacao is the only thing seems that helping me even though it's so small. I think i have to fix my copper metabolism.

magnesiumania

Yes thiamine HCL dont work at all for 90% pll. Only allithiamine works with me and it changed my life. There us a thread on it somewhere.

tara

Don't take me as an expert, but my understanding is that ni order to convert beta carotene to a useful form of vit-A, you need at least to have reasonable base metabolism/thyroid function, and adequate B12 (there may be other requirements - these are the ones I remember reading about).
If you think you need vit-A, and the vit-A (retinol) you have available is liquid, you could consider rubbing it on the tops of your feet or some other thin-skinned area if you are concerned about eating the excipients?

Yes, ive heard that but it would aswell be a widespread myth (about sharp egdes being harsh on the gut-lining).
I not convinced it's a myth about DE being sharp edged. It's used as an effective non-toxic insecticide against eg fleas and wasps because of this feature.

Astolfo

If you think you need vit-A, and the vit-A (retinol) you have available is liquid, you could consider rubbing it on the tops of your feet or some other thin-skinned area if you are concerned about eating the excipients?
It's skin absorbable? Yeah, I could rub it on my feet or wrists. Then I'm gonna try that asap.

I also asked it because just eating a small peeled carrot somehow improves my cognitive state a little bit. I guess i will both eat carrots occasionaly and rub some liquid Vitamin A on my skin. How much do you recommend? The one that sold here contains 30 mg per capsule (i will crush the capsule and use only the liquid).

Ron J

Yes thiamine HCL dont work at all for 90% pll. Only allithiamine works with me and it changed my life. There us a thread on it somewhere.
What about thiamine mononitrate(despite the NO)? Is it fat soluble?
Is it due to being fat soluble that makes allithiamine better or something else?

magnesiumania

What about thiamine mononitrate(despite the NO)? Is it fat soluble?
Is it due to being fat soluble that makes allithiamine better or something else?
Some people find mononitrate helpful but i dont think its fat soluable. Befothiamine is fatsoluable but still inferior to allithiamine based on all the anecdotes ive cone across. The reason allithiamine works better is because its bound to a sulphur complex and bypass the trasporters. Makes it more availabke to cells. No test will reveal if thiamine us active in cells. A transketolase test gives you a bettet idea than bloodtest tho.