Lower Ceruloplasmin Found In Parkinson’s

Ron J

Some people find mononitrate helpful but i dont think its fat soluable. Befothiamine is fatsoluable but still inferior to allithiamine based on all the anecdotes ive cone across. The reason allithiamine works better is because its bound to a sulphur complex and bypass the trasporters. Makes it more availabke to cells. No test will reveal if thiamine us active in cells. A transketolase test gives you a bettet idea than bloodtest tho.
Very helpful, thanks.
Last question if you don't mind. How potent would you say it is? So if I use a gram of thiamine HCL, how much allithiamine do you think that would equal to? It doesn't have to be based on data, just your feeling of concentration/effectiveness is fine.

magnesiumania

To me HCL has no potency. But the idea is that if its taken continually it may upregulate transporters.

tara

It's skin absorbable? Yeah, I could rub it on my feet or wrists. Then I'm gonna try that asap.
I think vit-A and other fat soluble vitamins can be absorbed transdermally, though likely a smaller proportion than if swallowed. Haidut developed and sells the product Estroban for transdermal use that contains the fat soluble vitamins A,D,E,K. Not meaning you have to buy that, but you could read the comments in his thread on it if you are interested.

Astolfo

I think vit-A and other fat soluble vitamins can be absorbed transdermally, though likely a smaller proportion than if swallowed. Haidut developed and sells the product Estroban for transdermal use that contains the fat soluble vitamins A,D,E,K. Not meaning you have to buy that, but you could read the comments in his thread on it if you are interested.
The one i bought contains 30.000 IU of retinol palmitate, in soft capsules. I will crush or poke the capsules with a needle and rub the liquid on my feet, is it okay?

Btw, it contains methylparaben and propylparaben sodium. Do you think it's absorpable from skin too? If yes, there is not any reason im taking vit a dermally.

Also, how dangerous is it? My ceruloplasmin was the lowest range and my copper is probably low. I heard that vitamin A harms the liver or the metabolism in general when low in copper. Do you think i should avoid from vitamin A or give it a try?

tara

Also, how dangerous is it? My ceruloplasmin was the lowest range and my copper is probably low. I heard that vitamin A harms the liver or the metabolism in general when low in copper. Do you think i should avoid from vitamin A or give it a try?
Sorry, I don't know.
If it were me, I'd be eating a little liver regularly, which can help provide copper and vit-A in useful forms, as well as other micros. And maybe read up on Morley Robbins approach, in case there are parts of that that seem to fit.