Lower Carbon Dioxide Levels Implied Better Sleep Depth, Sleep Efficiency, And Lesse

Wagner83

I have experienced better sleep with open window first hand, I'd struggle to wake up and have stuffy nose, it was worse if the heater worked at his max capacity. My relatives took my advice and agreed open window was better. Sleeping with a t-shirt seems better too, not sure why (temperature?). Btw they said there is more CO2 in the air but not sure what happens in the body, it could be that if windows are closed mouth breathing is encouraged for some reason?

Collden

I'd say this goes in line with the supposed health benefits of getting plenty of fresh air throughout the day. If increasing environmental CO2 was good for us, then shouldn't staying inside in a stuffy room without ventilation all day be good for us? Its like bag breathing, only you are inside the bag!

jitsmonkey

indoor air quality from paints, carpets, heating ducts, etc is notoriously poor
an open window/fresh air could change ambient temperature, air quality, mental stimulus, lighting, etc...
there are zero conclusions to be drawn from this so called study regarding CO2
More importantly nobody needs a study to know if they sleep better with a window opened or closed.
Its a pretty easy assessment to make.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals