Lower Belly Fat, Oily Skin & Hair Loss...

Lolly87

Hello everyone,

I've just discovered the Ray Peat theory after almost 2 x decades of messing with my diet.

My main issues are the above. I also suffer with fatigue and headaches.

Please can someone help shed some light on the correlation between these symptoms? Oily skin leads my to believe my problem could be with my adrenals. Also, I can't drink coffee as my skin starts to become REALLY oily and can often breakout in painful spots on my back. Same if I have too much milk (even organic/grass fed).

Thank you.

Serge

Oily skin leads my to believe my problem could be with my adrenals. Also, I can't drink coffee as my skin starts to become REALLY oily and can often breakout in painful spots on my back. Same if I have too much milk (even organic/grass fed).

Thank you.
I'd try methylene blue (or/and activated charcoal). I've had the same problem with oily skin and breakouts pretty much all my life (quite unbearable while in school), methylene blue seems to have helped clear my skin now. Took like 3 weeks, and my back is clear, though looks like the Moon surface from premordial bombardment :) Maybe eat less veggies. Clean the gut, in short. My uneducated 3 cents.

Serge

What dosage are you doing @Serge ?
I'm using 1% water solution, I just add a few drops of it to a glass of water. Sometimes 2 drops, sometimes I tilt it too much and it pours a bit more... I'm not very precise, one 25ml container is not empty yet, and I've been using it several weeks now.

AntiPUFA

People won't like to see this but low dose isotretinoin is a life saver for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals