Lower Back And Belly Are Always Very Warm, Hands And Feet Often Cold

paulwalkerrip

I've put on quite a bit of fat since trying to adopt Peat principles (more protein, trying to get most of my carbs from fruit sugars, doing everything I can to reduce PUFA intake) and while that deserves its own post, I'm wondering if anyone else gets a super hot core.

That **** Portion Control guy (he used to post on here as nate dawg or something similar) has said that it could be a sign of SIBO? Wondering what others think of this.

raysputin

I thought in hypothyroidism the limbs aren’t perfumed because the body is trying to keep the central organs warm and has to preferentially select those over limbs

paulwalkerrip

@ecstatichamster
I began gradschool in September and it was fine there for a little bit (2x BMs, no straining, no bothersome symptoms) but ever since midterms it's been touch and go and I've become waaaay less regular with more gas and rumblings.

you might try a bit of aspirin. And are you using the carrot salad, or well cooked mushrooms or bamboo shoots?

baccheion

Getting enough salt? Any nutrient deficiencies? Vitamin D aids with gut health. Cold extremities are also a symptom of low GABA.

With a thyroid problem, you'd usually be cold all over.

paulwalkerrip

you might try a bit of aspirin. And are you using the carrot salad, or well cooked mushrooms or bamboo shoots?
I'm popping aspirin every couple of days but I could try upping my frequency.

I add mushrooms in when I cook up beef and gelatin but I could definitely be doing the carrot salad more often. When do you time it in your eating schedule?

paulwalkerrip

Getting enough salt? Any nutrient deficiencies? Vitamin D aids with gut health. Cold extremities are also a symptom of low GABA.

With a thyroid problem, you'd usually be cold all over.
Plenty of salt! Used to be wary of it in my WFPB days but glad those are behind me.

I take vitamin D w my K2 supp but since I live in Canada I could probably stand to add some more.

Using cronometer atm and I would love for a version that only tracked nutrients, not calories - I am absolutely done w dieting, restrictions etc.

I'm popping aspirin every couple of days but I could try upping my frequency.

I add mushrooms in when I cook up beef and gelatin but I could definitely be doing the carrot salad more often. When do you time it in your eating schedule?

Between meals, usually late afternoon. I added bamboo shoots, well cooked, to the well cooked mushrooms and it is fantastic.

paulwalkerrip

Between meals, usually late afternoon. I added bamboo shoots, well cooked, to the well cooked mushrooms and it is fantastic.
Thanks for the advice!

Been lurking here for some time now so it's nice to finally dive in and interact with people.

GreekDemiGod

I thought in hypothyroidism the limbs aren’t perfumed because the body is trying to keep the central organs warm and has to preferentially select those over limbs
Can anyone vouch for this theory? Think this is what is happening to me.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Lower Belly Fat, Oily Skin & Hair Loss... Female Issues 4
D Has Anyone Actually Gotten Rid Of "lower Belly Fat"? Ask For Help or Advice 16
A Ways to lower Ammonia Diet 27
D What's the best supplement to lower Prolactin? Supplements 12
F Your advise on how to lower rt3? Ask For Help or Advice 2
U Is TSH supposed to be higher or lower during pregnancy? Blood Work, Labs 0
L Does adenosine triphosphate Lower serotonin Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 6
M Edema in lower leg Ask For Help or Advice 11
D Can I Lower My Cortisol Levels With A Natural Substance? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 13
Elize How to lower high magnesium Blood Work, Labs 13
F How to lower Progesterone? and how long till supplemented Pregnenolone leaves my system? Ask For Help or Advice 7
S Best way to lower acetylcholine? Ask For Help or Advice 26
F How did you manage to lower RT3? - My lab results Ask For Help or Advice 15
I How to lower bp - young man with high blood pressure Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 2
V Marine PUFAs linked to lower mortality (Study) Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 4
E Lower prolactin withour raising hemoglobine Ask For Help or Advice 0
youngsinatra Can High Vitamin D Compensate Lower Dietary Calcium? Ask For Help or Advice 4
Mauritio Sterile gut leads to lower anxiety, serotonin , and TPH-levels + some bacteria don't increase serotonin Articles & Scientific Studies 4
Nuri55 How can I lower ACTH production due to pituitary gland tumor? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 6
Hans 8 uncommon herbs that lower prolactin and restore dopaminergic neurotransmission Articles & Scientific Studies 50
Hirri Suddenly lower Vitamin D question Vitamins 9
B Lower FFA/FAO Metabolism 17
U How to lower testosterone in women? Female Issues 17
Hans How to lower intracellular cortisol Articles & Scientific Studies 14
Lokzo COVID‐19 pneumonia causes lower testosterone levels - PUBMED 2020 Scientific Studies 4
U How To Lower Stress Impact From Surgery? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
D Lower And Upper Body Weakness Symptoms, Causes 0
H How To Lower High Prolactin? Blood Work, Labs 13
haidut Aspirin Has Dramatically Lower Bleeding Risk Than Pharma Anticoagulants Scientific Studies 10
lvysaur Why Does Aspirin Lower My Bilirubin? Blood Work, Labs 2
E How Can I Lower My Fever Issues? Tylenol Seems To Be The Only Option Ask For Help or Advice 45
M How To Lower Allopregnanolone Levels Male Issues 6
Hgreen56 Pasta Scores Lower Insulin Index Than Fruit Diet 20
GelatinGoblin Does Sunlight Lower Thyroid And Steroids? Ask For Help or Advice 1
rzero Breast Cancer Survivors Who Use Estrogenic Botanical Supplements Have Lower Serum Estrogen Levels Scientific Studies 20
P Lower Abdominal Bloating From The Pill - Looking For Advice Female Issues 9
S How To Lower CAMP? Metabolism 3
F Can Thyroid Supplementation Lower Already Low Cortisol? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 2
C Higher Carb To Protein Ratio Results In Higher Testosterone And Lower Cortisol In Men (1987) Scientific Studies 5
snacks Magnesium, Iodine, Butekyo All Lower Temperature Metabolism 20
Opioidus A List Of Things That Lower Or Antagonize Progesterone Selectively? Male Issues 1
N Lower Levels Of Endotoxins And Better Gut Permeability In Centenarians VS Young People Articles & Scientific Studies 0
haidut The "safe" Levels Of Thyroid Inhibitor In Tap Water Much Lower Than Previously Thought Scientific Studies 0
Elize What Can Be Used To Lower Histamine But Not Cortisol Fruit Juice 54
Vileplume More Raw Goat Milk = Lower Temps, Even Though I Feel Good? Metabolism 8
S How Do Permanently Lower Prolactin? Male Issues 54
L Dairy-rich Diet Linked To Lower Risks Of Diabetes And High Blood Pressure Dairy 3
D Possible Ways To Lower Serotonin In Young Children Autism 10
C Temps LOWER On NDT? Ask For Help or Advice 50
pauljacob Tiny Pits In My Lower Leg Skin 6