Lower And Upper Body Weakness

Dobster

Good day all, trust you're all doing well.

Today I decided to work on my car and took out the front wheel to get a look inside the wheel well,
IT then hit me like a freight train. MY legs had no strength to support what I was doing and my upper body was shaking almost.

I'm 50 Insulin resistance and have history of Low T, CFS etc. Took me a while to recover. SO Not sure where to look / start. Also last week now my neck tendons / sides are achy like after a sprain or hard massage. Movement of neck not too bad but its sore.

Any ideas / advice is appreciated.

Dobs

Good day all, trust you're all doing well.

Today I decided to work on my car and took out the front wheel to get a look inside the wheel well,
IT then hit me like a freight train. MY legs had no strength to support what I was doing and my upper body was shaking almost.

I'm 50 Insulin resistance and have history of Low T, CFS etc. Took me a while to recover. SO Not sure where to look / start. Also last week now my neck tendons / sides are achy like after a sprain or hard massage. Movement of neck not too bad but its sore.

Any ideas / advice is appreciated.

Dobs

Hi Dobster! What came of your health since posting this? You sound a bit like my husband over this last year. He got a tetanus shot in August of 2020 and his health has gone south ever since with weakness and various pain spots in his back. He is in his 50's too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals