Low WBC, High B12,

Inaut

Hey guys,

Just got some blood work back and a couple of things were out of the range...

First being WBC- 3.7 E9/l and range is between 4-11

The other was my b12 was slightly higher 671 pmol/L and range was between 138-652

Just wondering if there’s any need for concern here.... it looks like I’m still pretty close to acceptable ranges.

My other question is—— could a supplement like limonene cause my wbc to lower? I just stopped taking it as I think it was irritating my hemorrhoids pretty badly....

Thoughts are appreciated in advance :)

Faith

My bloodwork showed low platelets and very high b12 - over 1000. Does anyone have any idea what this could indicate. My doctor doesn't believe that I'm not supplementing b12.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dr. Lonsdale has seen that high B12 is from low B1. He says the B12 needs B1 to utilize it correctly. Once B1 is replete then B12 comes down.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

My b12 is elevated and I suspect it's due to eating liver frequently.. That's the only thing I could think of.

Faith

I know I should eat liver but I don't eat any organ meats, so at least for me that is not the cause of my high b12. I do have methylation issues from gene mutations and possibly the b12 in my body just isn't being utilized where it should be and so is high in my blood. Charlie, thank you so much for that post, I have just started supplementing with B1 for other reasons but was unaware of the thiamine- B12 connection. Hopefully thiamine will help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals