Low vs high Thiamine

ealomz

Hello everyone,
I think I have had a thiamine functional blockage for years and I am trying to test different types of thiamine, routes and dosages. Among the things I have managed to figure out is that I should take thiamine HCl and not other types like TTFD or sulbutiamine. However, I have a doubt/concern before testing further (I am very sensitive to almost all supplements and have to test very carefully and knowledgeably).
I have tried taking 100mg of thiamine HCl and from day one I started to develop symptoms of excess acetylcholine. By the fourth day the depression was so severe that I had to stop taking it. I think there are studies that indicate thiamine as a possible acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. I wonder if by taking higher doses, or even trying the intramuscular route, I can really activate Pyruvate Dehydrogenase (PDH) and thus avoid the problems of excess acetylcholinesterase, through good GABA synthesis for example.
My doubt is, when taking thiamine with the aim of reactivating an enzyme (PDH), and if there is no vitamin deficit as it is in my personal case, is titrating little by little a good idea? Could it be that low doses inhibit things like Carbonic Anhydrase or acetylcholinesterase, and only high doses reactivate PDH?
I would be grateful to hear any experience or knowledge in this regard.
@mostlylurking

ironfist

Based on what I've read at hormonesmatter.com, sometimes when you embark taking thiamin experiences get worse before better.

Smitty

May I ask, what sort of symptoms presented that possibly indicated an excess of acetylcholine?

OP
E

ealomz

Yes, what I experience is muscle weakness, extreme fatigue, severe depression...
I associate it with acetylcholine excess because the same symptoms occurred to me in the past with high doses of phosphatidylcholine. I am trying to find out if the known relationship of thiamine and acetylcholine exists by a route other than PDH. Hence my suspicion with acetylcholinesterase inhibition and my doubt about low vs high dose thiamine.
Thank you!