Low Vitamin D Levels In Patients With ADHD

Tarmander

Hey, any additional insight since this post? Ive had ADHD-like symptoms for some time, I think, but my vitamin D should be quite sufficient. Ill try eliminating glutamate foods but Im not sure I have many
That was a long time ago. Made so many changes since then. SAM-E was also helpful for this if I recall

frankmp0

I have dabbled with all of those and they do seem to help...Especially your diamant, and lisuride.

My understanding of dopamine is cursory at best, so it puzzles me how some things increase synthesis (sunlight, high status, being in nature) without negatively impacting receptors, while other things like amphetamines, sugar, chocolate, ect raise it in a way that down regulate receptors long term.

Care to shed some light?
Sunlight, high status, and being in nature are SUPPORITVE of dopamine production.

Amphetamines, chocolate, and sugar RELEASE dopamine(or inhibit its natural uptake).

Although sugar belongs in both categories, and so does chocolate, some of the polyphenols upregulate tyrosine hydroxylase. But the theobromine and caffeine in chocolate just promotes release.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals