Low Toxin Testimonials Low Vitamin A Diet Testimonials

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From the above testimonial I just posted, someone asked what they were eating:

"Sure...we eat mostly white foods (except for milk). We completely avoid the “rainbow”, including oranges. No dairy (except a little butter and cream), no egg yolks. We mostly eat potatoes (not sweet), organic grains, meat (no pork), onions, celery, meat and bone broths, gelatin, coconut oil, apples, pears, grapes, bananas, berries (their color isn’t from carotenoids). There is a bigger list of low A and high A foods, but that’s the gist of it."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From: https://justtakeabite.com/2019/01/06/vitamin-a-really-vitamin/#comment-59823

"Hello Mary, thank you for your willingness to share your experiences with the low vitamin A diet. I am also a client of Dr. Smith’s and seeing remarkable results such as my thyroid antibodies are now in the normal range, my facial hair is softer and no more hot flashes for this post-menopausal woman. I have other benefits as well but just want to thank you for your sensitive but intelligent approach to the idea that vitamin A may be a root cause of many of our modern day diseases."

Orion

Anonymous from Grant's forum:
"I agree with whoever was saying that PUFA theory in hairloss is nonsense.

I have been low/no Vit A for 8-9 months. During this time my PUFA intake has skyrocketed because So many times I fell back on french fries whereas I never had anything fried before starting on low Vit A.

Yet, my hairloss is down to almost nothing. Actually reversing, I find regrowth all the time. Vit A, or probably mostly RA is directly causing hairloss. Want to stop your hairloss? Eat not a speck of Vit A and you will see the difference. But keep it up for a while. It will take more than days or a few weeks, or at least it did for me. On the other hand, my skin reacted and healed much faster than my hair follicles."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
From Good Guy Dr. Garrett Smiths Facebook Page:

A short testimonial update from someone doing the Poison/"Vitamin A" and Glyphosate Detox Program AND Nutritional Restoration with me:
"Another recent success I would like to share with you is that I have decided I no longer need to use my CPAP machine! I have been sleeping just fine without it so things are working and I am making progress!"

The list of things these problems are connected to is literally endless. Tired of your CPAP machine? Might want to get started.

www.NutritionRestored.com/services/

tankasnowgod

Anonymous from Grant's forum:
"I agree with whoever was saying that PUFA theory in hairloss is nonsense.

I have been low/no Vit A for 8-9 months. During this time my PUFA intake has skyrocketed because So many times I fell back on french fries whereas I never had anything fried before starting on low Vit A.

Yet, my hairloss is down to almost nothing. Actually reversing, I find regrowth all the time. Vit A, or probably mostly RA is directly causing hairloss. Want to stop your hairloss? Eat not a speck of Vit A and you will see the difference. But keep it up for a while. It will take more than days or a few weeks, or at least it did for me. On the other hand, my skin reacted and healed much faster than my hair follicles."

....but, did this person's PUFA intake really raise that much? A lot of restaurants are using Canola Oil now (including McDonalds), which while not all that great when compared to Tallow or Coconut Oil, is a far cry from soybean oil. If said person ditched things like margarine, salad dressings, and other things, PUFA intake may have gone down, not to mention the 10 freaking double bonds of carotene.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The skin around my big toe nails and one thumb nail have been inflamed off and on for 10 years. I think the extra vitamin A causing extra skin cell sloughing helped feed fungus. In six weeks all five sites are no longer inflamed or sore. I had a spot on my chest that was reddish and crusty that I was able to remove with melaNon. But it wasn’t easy because the dsmo burned the skin around it. After it was gone and then came back I just ignored it. Now it is leaving on its own!
These are great improvements that I notice.

saraleah

I'm starting this thread for people to write about their experiences both good and bad on a low vitamin A/Carotene diet. I will attempt to move the existing testimonies to this thread over the next couple of days but in the meantime feel free to share your experiences.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Peat topic in the sense that Peat has never advised a low A diet at least not to my knowledge. This topic was suggested by numerous members and inspired originally by Grant Genereux's research on vitamin A and curing his own autoimmune and chronic kidney disease.
Enjoy
I wrote before to you as anonymous on another long Vitamin A Toxicity forum, but since this is a testimonial I'll write here. I've been low A exactly 1 yr now having found Grant's work through the Anti-Peat Vitamin A Toxicity forum.
Here's a 1 yr update: Auto Immune disease- the main reason for trying this, in full remission. Last check up was in June 2020, Dr found healthy skin, no issues. I am in far lass pain. Eye exam also in June, result very healthy eyes and improved vision. Even the lazy eye has improved, able to read 4 lines of an eye test rather that 1. Other things that were unexpected but nice- skin and hair are no longer dry, improvement better over time. Dreadful looking callouses on my feet are gone. Toenails clear and healthy- 1 yr ago 9 of 10 nails were damaged. Hair is much thicker, still gray but I can live with that. Plus I don't do zero A, and it will probably take longer for that to improve more. Tinnitus gone. I had it severely for years, onset same as the autoimmune disorder, 5 yrs ago. And most surprising of all is I am calmer, far less anxiety, even with the drastic changes in lifestyle these past few months due to shutdown. I did experience the 7 month setback last winter but found changing to lower oxalate beans got me through it, and changing how I prepared meat. Marinating in vinegar or lemon juice, slow cooking or boiling rather than browning meat, less meat in general, more white fish. So happy with this and grateful for that forum and the information pro and con, shared on it.

B___Danny

How do you guys explain this dude? He’s been eating a pound of raw liver almost everyday for 4+ years? Which is about 300,000 IU per day.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I wrote before to you as anonymous on another long Vitamin A Toxicity forum, but since this is a testimonial I'll write here. I've been low A exactly 1 yr now having found Grant's work through the Anti-Peat Vitamin A Toxicity forum.
Here's a 1 yr update: Auto Immune disease- the main reason for trying this, in full remission. Last check up was in June 2020, Dr found healthy skin, no issues. I am in far lass pain. Eye exam also in June, result very healthy eyes and improved vision. Even the lazy eye has improved, able to read 4 lines of an eye test rather that 1. Other things that were unexpected but nice- skin and hair are no longer dry, improvement better over time. Dreadful looking callouses on my feet are gone. Toenails clear and healthy- 1 yr ago 9 of 10 nails were damaged. Hair is much thicker, still gray but I can live with that. Plus I don't do zero A, and it will probably take longer for that to improve more. Tinnitus gone. I had it severely for years, onset same as the autoimmune disorder, 5 yrs ago. And most surprising of all is I am calmer, far less anxiety, even with the drastic changes in lifestyle these past few months due to shutdown. I did experience the 7 month setback last winter but found changing to lower oxalate beans got me through it, and changing how I prepared meat. Marinating in vinegar or lemon juice, slow cooking or boiling rather than browning meat, less meat in general, more white fish. So happy with this and grateful for that forum and the information pro and con, shared on it.
That’s fantastic, I’m so happy for you.

Maljam

What do you eat on a daily basis? What did you eat on a daily basis before?

saraleah

Maljam in the past leading up to the issues had been low fat vegan for 4 years. Then went back to eating some meat, cheese, yogurt. I started making green soups with collards, kale because I thought it would help my skin.
I developed a painful autoimmune disease seemingly overnight. No cure
For two years I tried this and that from low oxalate, low carb, Ray Peat diet and still suffered. Did not use the Clob prescribed to control skin issues because I already had a cataract from steroid cream at 43, used for years of excema.
After Peating for a year with carrot salad, milk, potatoes and some meat, and continuing to get worse with my condition, at the end of my rope, I read that Anti-Peat thread, last year-July 18 2019.
I immediately went on beef and brown or white rice, black beans, oats, coffee and sugar and bread. Did this strictly at first. Gradually added pineapple, raisins, grapes, peeled apple, banana, berries. Brown rice pasta. Vinegar, chicken, turkey. White fish like flounder. Chickpeas, lentils, butter beans. Occasional cauliflower, cabbage, sauerkraut, kohlrabi celeriac, peeled cucumber and onion, garlic. Olive oil or coconut oil or rice vinegar for cooking. Theres lots to eat, no deprivation at all, except I stopped eating gluten. I dont talk about it and if I ate out just have a burger and fries.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. :grouphug

baccheion

Either way, mega vitamin A requires 1g+ vitamin C to protect against oxidation. And some vitamin E.

Maljam

Maljam in the past leading up to the issues had been low fat vegan for 4 years. Then went back to eating some meat, cheese, yogurt. I started making green soups with collards, kale because I thought it would help my skin.
I developed a painful autoimmune disease seemingly overnight. No cure
For two years I tried this and that from low oxalate, low carb, Ray Peat diet and still suffered. Did not use the Clob prescribed to control skin issues because I already had a cataract from steroid cream at 43, used for years of excema.
After Peating for a year with carrot salad, milk, potatoes and some meat, and continuing to get worse with my condition, at the end of my rope, I read that Anti-Peat thread, last year-July 18 2019.
I immediately went on beef and brown or white rice, black beans, oats, coffee and sugar and bread. Did this strictly at first. Gradually added pineapple, raisins, grapes, peeled apple, banana, berries. Brown rice pasta. Vinegar, chicken, turkey. White fish like flounder. Chickpeas, lentils, butter beans. Occasional cauliflower, cabbage, sauerkraut, kohlrabi celeriac, peeled cucumber and onion, garlic. Olive oil or coconut oil or rice vinegar for cooking. Theres lots to eat, no deprivation at all, except I stopped eating gluten. I dont talk about it and if I ate out just have a burger and fries.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Were you still eating wheat before the low vitamin a diet?

saraleah

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Were you still eating wheat before the low vitamin a diet?
On and off, Dr kept telling me to quit it but I love to bake bread and pizza it was difficult! I didnt feel better stopping it until I ate the low A diet too, even then it was after 7 months until I finally quit.

saraleah

@saraleah, I'm interested to know which beans you have most success with. Were the black beans too high ox? Which do you eat most now, etc?
Yes I eat chickpeas, lentils both green and red , butter beans. Occasionally very well rinsed baked beans. . canned or dried doesn't matter, organic when I can find them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals