LOW Vitamin A Diet Key To CLEARING Acne?

LadyRae

Oh! I got that. Ha. I just wondered how you got it into paste form. I guess it’s sold that way?
Yeah, do you live in the USA? I get it at a local tractor and farm supply store for $5.99

Peachy

Yeah, do you live in the USA? I get it at a local tractor and farm supply store for $5.99
Oh I had no idea. Yes, I could find it I’m sure. I really hadn’t thought of an anti-parasitic for the face. But it sounds like it may be more for rosacea than teen acne.

LadyRae

Oh! I got that. Ha. I just wondered how you got it into paste form. I guess it’s sold that way?
Have you taken him to a dermatologist? Some offices have red light therapy that works really well for acne. You go a couple times a week for the first month and then just once or twice a month after that for maintenance...

Also he should be eating carrots everyday, it doesn't matter if it is a traditional carrot salad or if he is just eating some baby carrots. It might take a month or two to notice benefits from this but it helps a lot of teenagers balance hormones and reduce endotoxin.

My teens do well with carrots, topical tretinoin, in my 17 year old also has a cream with clindamycin, niacinamide, tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide in it- from her dermatologist, they mix it in office...

Peachy

Have you taken him to a dermatologist? Some offices have red light therapy that works really well for acne. You go a couple times a week for the first month and then just once or twice a month after that for maintenance...

Also he should be eating carrots everyday, it doesn't matter if it is a traditional carrot salad or if he is just eating some baby carrots. It might take a month or two to notice benefits from this but it helps a lot of teenagers balance hormones and reduce endotoxin.

My teens do well with carrots, topical tretinoin, in my 17 year old also has a cream with clindamycin, niacinamide, tretinoin and benzoyl peroxide in it- from her dermatologist, they mix it in office...
He hasn't been to the dermatologist because I’m scared they’ll try to sell accutane, but I like these ideas.

I need to get him back on carrots. In fact, New Year’s resolution. More carrots for all.

We’ve had luck with oysters and dandelion tea (drinking a strong decoction 1x/day for a week, every month or two). Topically, the honey mask, niacinamide, and a vitamin A/black seed oil serum blend. Consistency is…up and down.

LadyRae

He hasn't been to the dermatologist because I’m scared they’ll try to sell accutane, but I like these ideas.

I need to get him back on carrots. In fact, New Year’s resolution. More carrots for all.

We’ve had luck with oysters and dandelion tea (drinking a strong decoction 1x/day for a week, every month or two). Topically, the honey mask, niacinamide, and a vitamin A/black seed oil serum blend. Consistency is…up and down.
My girls were never pushed accutane, nor for myself, never even mentioned it. They have a lot of good stuff at their disposal, it's worth a visit. Acne is so hard on teens💕

Peachy

My girls were never pushed accutane, nor for myself, never even mentioned it. They have a lot of good stuff at their disposal, it's worth a visit. Acne is so hard on teens💕
Do the antibiotics not damage the skin barrier? Do they continue to work or lose effectiveness?

LadyRae

Do the antibiotics not damage the skin barrier? Do they continue to work or lose effectiveness?
She's been using it for almost 2 years- it's a miracle cream. Her skin is amazing

Attachments

• IMG_20221212_163924909~2.jpg
    IMG_20221212_163924909~2.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 62

gd81

LOW Vitamin A Diet Key To CLEARING Acne?

Nope, thyroid is.

Generoux is a cocksure M.D who fits in well with the cheesy American celebrity doctor subculture- a one gimmick guru with no understanding of things in context.

Too much vit A slows the thyroid, maybe thats why.

This.

LadyRae

I was now listening to Dr. Dray on YouTube (she's a board-certified dermatologist in Houston Texas) and she said that Accutane antagonizes androgens, thus decreasing sebum production.

Discussing birth control pills, she also said that estrogen decreases excess sebum production and shrinks pores.

Of course this information is anti-Peat .

BUT, perhaps this is why people report better skin after taking DIM for a while...

Estrogen=improved complexion. 😦 I'm confused

Dr. B

I was now listening to Dr. Dray on YouTube (she's a board-certified dermatologist in Houston Texas) and she said that Accutane antagonizes androgens, thus decreasing sebum production.

Discussing birth control pills, she also said that estrogen decreases excess sebum production and shrinks pores.

Of course this information is anti-Peat .

BUT, perhaps this is why people report better skin after taking DIM for a while...

Estrogen=improved complexion. 😦 I'm confused
Didnt Peat himself say estrogen shrinks pores or reduces sebum Production.

A lot of people in the us do have clear skin even with the other issues like baldness weiggt gain etc. it does seem estrogen helps it or dries the oil glands out?

Does retinyl palmitate cause oily skin or acne?
I have no issues from dairy or liver, but the A supplements seem to cause oily skin, and also acne, and they also cause redness/irritation on the face.

LadyRae

Didnt Peat himself say estrogen shrinks pores or reduces sebum Production.

A lot of people in the us do have clear skin even with the other issues like baldness weiggt gain etc. it does seem estrogen helps it or dries the oil glands out?

Does retinyl palmitate cause oily skin or acne?
I have no issues from dairy or liver, but the A supplements seem to cause oily skin, and also acne, and they also cause redness/irritation on the face.
I eat a lot of liver and even while taking Georgi's retinol palmitate product, I did not notice any change in my complexion...
Yes, Dr. Dray specifically said estrogen reduces oiliness/sebum production. I guess our facial complexion does NOT always reflect the inner health of our body... something I've heard a lot around here. I guess one can have higher estrogen along with gut health and great skin.

My skin was the worst when I was exercising strenuously, and had lots of visible veins. Perhaps my testosterone was higher and estrogen was quite low. My cycles were sporadic then, too.

For what it's worth, I've tried using progesterone in my luteal phase and every time, it makes me feel HORRIBLE - edema, nausea, dizziness, bloating, diarrhea... I'm really beginning to question the efficacy and supposed health benefits to lowering estrogen.

Dr. B

I eat a lot of liver and even while taking Georgi's retinol palmitate product, I did not notice any change in my complexion...
Yes, Dr. Dray specifically said estrogen reduces oiliness/sebum production. I guess our facial complexion does NOT always reflect the inner health of our body... something I've heard a lot around here. I guess one can have higher estrogen along with gut health and great skin.

My skin was the worst when I was exercising strenuously, and had lots of visible veins. Perhaps my testosterone was higher and estrogen was quite low. My cycles were sporadic then, too.

For what it's worth, I've tried using progesterone in my luteal phase and every time, it makes me feel HORRIBLE - edema, nausea, dizziness, bloating, diarrhea... I'm really beginning to question the efficacy and supposed health benefits to lowering estrogen.
Someone earlier mentioned cholesterol raising as part of the reason for acne from vitamin a, or cholesterol converting downstream. Do you know of this.
There are a few notable supplements that seem to cause acne for me and a noticeable increase in oiliness of the skin, either on the face or face and upper back/shoulders. Creatine is a milder one, I think it has to do with it raising choline.

The big ones are choline bitartrate, squalene (and i think shark liver oil), and retinyl palmitate.

I dont notice anything bad from liver or whole milk or even ancestrals freeze dried liver capsules. These things actually seem to improve the skin quality or have a neutral effect.

Yet retinyl palmitate supplements seem to cause oilier skin, and acne and some sort of inflammation on the skin of the face? The acne that it triggers looks very inflamed and red. I wonder why it does this? I havent compared to retinyl acetate, and don’t think id want to test further.
I have tried solgar brand 5000IU and codeage brand 3000IU, both retinyl palmitate. Both have the same odd effects. Increase of oily skin and acne and inflamed looking face and acne.

I dont remember for certain what the effects of squalene were, but I think it did cause similar effects of oily skin and acne.

Creatine causes similar effects, and choline bitartrate also causes similar effects.

I wonder how vitamin A supplements affect choline levels? Creatine supplements raise choline levels since they spare choline normally used to make creatine.

The vitamin A foods seem to often come alongside a good amount of choline.

Btw, vitamin A and creatine supplements cause increased hair loss in addition to the acne and oily skin.
I dont remember whether squalene or choline supplements caused hair loss.

I wonder why vitamin A supplements specifically cause this acne and oily skin effect? And how/why accutane helps improve acne? Since accutane is a derivative.

Whats the dosages on that retinol product? It may be very low dosage?
3k to 5k is what ive used

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals