Low TSH, High Free T3 And T4?

Fishmedic

Hey all. First post. Been lurking for a while. I followed a lot of Peats work 4 or 5 years ago, then got away from it all. I’ve been almost certain that I have had hypothyroid symptoms the last few years (cold hands/feet, extreme fatigue especially in the afternoons, very poor sleep, muscle weakness, dry skin etc etc). I’m a 29 year old male. I got my blood work done yesterday, because I’m desperate to get my health back. I’m a bit confused, as it’s indicating HYPERthyroid issues. Going back to see my doc next week, but needless to say I’m a bit concerned.

My TSH is 0.01.... RR(0.32-4.00)
Free T4 is 35 ..... RR(9-19)
Free T3 is 13.3.... RR(3.1-6.2)

My Prolactin is high at 13.8..... RR(4-19)
My Estradiol is hight at 135.... RR(<162)
My total Test is through the roof at 40.7..... RR(8.4- 28.8)
But free test is low at 248.... RR(196-636)

It appears my pituitary is working fine, as my LH and Test levels are normal. Based on this blood work, it looks as though I am hyperthyroid/Graves disease. Like I said, I feel more hypo, cold hands, fatigue, poor sleep etc etc. Clearly my TSH is being suppressed as my thyroid hormones are way above range. I’m really confused here, as I was about to start some desiccated thyroid, but I’ll definitely be holding off on that now. I plan to get more blood work does this week, and test for R-T3 and antibodies. Anyone have any input on this?

Sexypizza

Didn't you check your temperature And pulse? That should give you a definite answer as to whether you are hypo or hyper.

You def could still be hypo as a lot of things can stop thyroid hormones from being active in the body.

I'm in a similarly position as you right now and im trying to work it out.

You should check cortisol, cholesterol, reverse T3, and do and iron panel. All of these things effect the activity of thyroid in the body.

You should also make sure you're diet can support the thyroid hormone. Do you get enough selenium every week? Selenium in necessary for thyroid to work.

Carbs, sugar, protein, salt and vitamins are others things to look at. Vitamin A and D are periculafly important

You're testosterone levels are pretty weird I'm not quite sure what's going on there.

Sorry for the typos I'm writing this from my phone

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals