Low Thyroid Can Cause Excessive Sweating?

success23

Hello.
So my question is my title :D Can low thyroid actually cause excessive sweating? I know that usually hyperthyroid people have it ..

If i remember correctly RP said that when a person has low thyroid levels his body increases adrenaline in order to compensate.. Can a low thyroid cause constant secretion of stress hormones during the day? Usually adrenaline is short acting but who knows :(( Can it remain high during the whole day? I have sleep apnea and i imagine it makes things even worse :/

I have done some research and concluded( if i am correct ofc) that low thyroid= constant high adrenaline= Peripheral vasodilation= skin getting to hot and starting to sweat.

What do you think?

brix

I am hypothyroid (TSH is around 3.5 last time I tested) and I sweat more than all of my friends by a long shot.
Haven't been able to find a cure for it yet though

dannibo

You're hypothyroid because you thyroid is infected with either a toxin or a pathogen. The reality of all our ailments which I believe 100% is that that toxin or pathogen needs to be oxidised as per Dr.Kochs prognosis on molecular construction. You can either use his brilliant chemistry or you can take MMS which is a brilliant and under rated oxidiser. Taken in the right amounts it will oxidise anything in your body without harming a single cell.

BibleBeliever

Hello.
So my question is my title :D Can low thyroid actually cause excessive sweating? I know that usually hyperthyroid people have it ..

If i remember correctly RP said that when a person has low thyroid levels his body increases adrenaline in order to compensate.. Can a low thyroid cause constant secretion of stress hormones during the day? Usually adrenaline is short acting but who knows :(( Can it remain high during the whole day? I have sleep apnea and i imagine it makes things even worse :/

I have done some research and concluded( if i am correct ofc) that low thyroid= constant high adrenaline= Peripheral vasodilation= skin getting to hot and starting to sweat.

What do you think?
Definitely. In some of RayPeats videos on youtube via raypeatclips channel, he talks about how many who are hypothyroid act like a person on speed. All kinds of adrenaline spikes. Waking up with a racing heart/sweaty is common too.
I notice I sweat less and feel much less stressed taking animal thyroid.

In contrast I used to sweat more than any person I knew. Salt of course is a great way to lower excessive adrenaline. Ray also says in the videos that vitamin d acts like thyroid and adequate magnesium is necessary for thyroid function. Selenium is also often mentioned by him in his video lectures for hypothyroid people.

LUH 3417

Ray Peat has also said that histamine released from mast cells could cause excessive sweating.

From an email exchange: "Your mention of the sleep problem made me realize that excessive histamine production might be responsible for the sweating and other symptoms, since histamine in the brain increases its activity and can cause insomnia. Have your ever used antihistamines? The reason they can cause drowsiness is that they oppose the wakefulness-intensifying effect of histamine. Hypothyroidism can lead to the overdevelopment of the mast cells that produce histamine. Blood or urine tests could tell whether you are making too much histamine. A deficiency of vitamin D and calcium can destabilize the mast cells, making them produce too much histamine."

veritas

You're hypothyroid because you thyroid is infected with either a toxin or a pathogen. The reality of all our ailments which I believe 100% is that that toxin or pathogen needs to be oxidised as per Dr.Kochs prognosis on molecular construction. You can either use his brilliant chemistry or you can take MMS which is a brilliant and under rated oxidiser. Taken in the right amounts it will oxidise anything in your body without harming a single cell.

Hi, can you expound on this a bit, or leave a link for more info*? Very interested. Thanks.

*Specifically Dr. Koch/chemistry?

Can you post more about dr koch and mms?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals