Low T 27 Male

OP
D

danks010101

If estrogen is this high when T is that low, E2 will be out of control on TRT. Lowering E2 and prolactin will dramatically increase T.
Yeah agreed, I will ask him about this and what he suggests. He does test cypionate microdosing daily rather than weekly to help with estrogen control.

OP
D

danks010101

High estrogen and prolactin could be due to poor liver detoxification and biliary excretion.

Estrogen is almost exclusively excreted in the bile and leaves the body with the feces. If there is any interruption of liver/gallbladder function it can cause high estrogen/prolactin.

Do you have signs of poor bile flow? Like pale stool, floating stool, indigestion, poor fat tolerance, SIBO, upper right quadrant pain?

If you have fatty liver, you very likely have a liver/gallbladder problem.

By the way, 95% of bile gets reabsorbed via the enterohepatic circulation, so binders like fiber or charcoal can be useful.
The only symptomss I have is a little bit of pain on right side if I've had a carb/fat heavy meal or alcohol and floating stool. I don't get pale stool at least and don't think SIBO.

I will have to start getting the daily carrot and charcoal going again

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yeah agreed, I will ask him about this and what he suggests. He does test cypionate microdosing daily rather than weekly to help with estrogen control.
He will likely put your on cabergoline and anastrozole (or another AI). But that doesn't fix the root. It's very likely that you have a nutritional deficiency that's causing these changes.

OP
D

danks010101

He will likely put your on cabergoline and anastrozole (or another AI). But that doesn't fix the root. It's very likely that you have a nutritional deficiency that's causing these changes.
1682967528676.png

Folate was low but rest was ok. Didn't get any other nutrients done on this test

OP
D

danks010101

Just wondering if there's anything else I could look at improving based on these results. Thyroid seems fine though TSH is above 1

1683039336900.png

1683039360627.png
1683039405911.png

1683039471293.png

Kidney function is a bit sus. I've always had elevated creatinine but eGFR is lower than usual this time (possibly too much vitamin D)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals