low stomach acid and low libido issues

highriderrr

Hello everyone, its my first post on this forum, and my English isn't good, sorry.
Male 30 years old 178 cm/60 kg on wire
In may 2020 i noticed that my libido very low, but for example in 2018 i want to lower my manic libido. Suspect that this may occur after prolong severe stress and insomnia (3-5 hours of sleep for a week). this is my labs:
TSH 2.36 mke/ml
t4 90.59 nmol/l
t3 1.45 nmol/l
LH 3.98 mME/ml
Prolactine 235 mME/l
SHBG 35.26 nmol/l
Total testosterone 15.13 nmol/l
FSH 2.95 mMe/ml
Estrogen 58.32 pmol/l
Free testosterone 21.71 pg/ml
AMG 6.07 ng/ml
leptin 1.368 ng/ml
inhibin B 230 pg/ml
cortisol 703 nmol/l
Right testicle 9.61 ml and left 8.75 ml varicocele not found.

I had morning wood but very rare daytime erections. try low dose naltrexone, boron, probiotics, creatine, collagen, yoga, excercises, make my sleep more better, but it help a little. Then i read article that lactobacillus reitery helps with testicles size and testosterone levels and start supplementing, it make my libido better, but not excellent.

All my life a have very-very fast metabolism, but last 2-3 month notice that it really slows. 2 weeks ago i felt low stomach acid symptoms and my libido crashed, i read that it mat from overcolonization of gut and stoped take probiotics. almost 2 weeks my metabolism stay waaay better, i start take 10 g creatine for DHT and libido start increase. and 3 days ago my stomach super lazy and libido droped. I dont know what to do, doctors say that its ok. Maybe someone can help me? my life is broken almost year my health worsen and worsen, i dont know what i can do with this...

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Stomach acid secretion and proper digestion rely on thyroid function. Your T3 should be in the high end of normal, so it might be helpful to take some thyroid directly.
Also, your cortisol is over the high end of normal, which does indicate that your body is still under stress.
Vitamin B1 (and other B-vitamins) and magnesium are the first two that are depleted by stress, so perhaps it will help to supplement those as well. For lowering cortisol, I like to use aspirin.
Combining aspirin, B1 and magnesium can have synergistic benefits. Anti-serotonin stack for more energy and well-being » MENELITE

OP
H

highriderrr

Stomach acid secretion and proper digestion rely on thyroid function. Your T3 should be in the high end of normal, so it might be helpful to take some thyroid directly.
Also, your cortisol is over the high end of normal, which does indicate that your body is still under stress.
Vitamin B1 (and other B-vitamins) and magnesium are the first two that are depleted by stress, so perhaps it will help to supplement those as well. For lowering cortisol, I like to use aspirin.
Combining aspirin, B1 and magnesium can have synergistic benefits. Anti-serotonin stack for more energy and well-being » MENELITE
Thank you for reply! I haven't made bloodtests yet, but feel that cortisol in normal range now, have a good sleep and less stress, but libido issues still here. And troubles with stomach acid increment now.

Best thing I did for my low stomach acid was take a Betaine HCL + Pepsin supplement. You might need to experiment with the dosage, but over time it’ll improve your stomach acid levels and you’ll definitely notice symptom relief very quickly.

OP
H

highriderrr

Best thing I did for my low stomach acid was take a Betaine HCL + Pepsin supplement. You might need to experiment with the dosage, but over time it’ll improve your stomach acid levels and you’ll definitely notice symptom relief very quickly.
Thank you. Betaine is temporary solution or it regulate acid level?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Zinc is very important for stomach acid secretion. Are you getting enough?
Dopamine is the main libido booster whereas serotonin is anti-libido. Have you tried things that can increase your dopamine?

OP
H

highriderrr

Zinc is very important for stomach acid secretion. Are you getting enough?
Dopamine is the main libido booster whereas serotonin is anti-libido. Have you tried things that can increase your dopamine?
I supplemented zink almost year everyday. For dopamine except creatine i dont try anything i think, maybe forskolin

True, zinc is important for stomach acid production - but you also need sufficient levels of stomach acid to properly utilise zinc.

I wouldn’t say using a Betaine HCL supplement is a permanent fix, no. But it aids your digestion to be able to properly absorb the nutrients you need to bring your stomach acid levels back up to baseline. You may find this in turn will benefit your thyroid.

OP
H

highriderrr

Today i make endoscopy and gastritis were found, but i have gastritis from childhood. And i notice that before stomach problems i have 6/10 libido, now my libido around 1/10

OP
H

highriderrr

My biopsy well, but i have helicobactery pilory. I think that low stomach acid triggered by low quality creatine, after stoping creatine my stomach feels way better. But what make with libido i still dont know. Lactobacillus reuteri exactly good for libido and erections but idk what with probiotics on long run.
I found my testicles ultrasound results in 1 of 2 results doctor suspect chronicaly epididimitis, then i have never sick sexually transmitted diseases

Last edited:

GreekDemiGod

I have tried this and it has absolutely no effect on me.

GreekDemiGod

How long did you take them ?
What other stuff for digestion did you try and what helped the most?

ever tried stuff for bile improvement?
About a month now.
Carrot salad helps the most.
Tried Taurine, but no perceived effects on digestion.

Motif

About a month now.
Carrot salad helps the most.
Tried Taurine, but no perceived effects on digestion.
That’s interesting. What about encymes ?
acv? Lemon water?
Bitter stuff?

I’m trying out all kinds of stuff now

Ox bile is something you should really try too.

LLight

If you are desperate, you could try intermittent dry fasting:
I share you this testimony which is of course not a proof:
"I started doing intermittent dry fasting recently and i can only say this is amazing and compliments the benefits of SR to the max. Ive been on SR for 3 years now and its been amazing, but adding intermittent dry fasting has made my vibration higher, made the magnetism stronger, made my skin more clear, and made my testosterone rise even more. I didnt think these things could improve more because they were already so powerful, but it has taken a big step up for sure! I do 20:4 intermittent dry fasting. The first week i felt bad and felt like my body was clearing itself up, but the coming 2-3 weeks have been amazing. I feel an insane lift in consciousness and sexual energy."​

My bias suggests me that having a too much elevated fluid intake could impair your results. You could lower your water intake if you already have 1.5L of milk.

It might be politically incorrect but I was reading today how Ramadan fasting "boost" stomach acid.

LLight

I had same experience on my many month SR streak with dry intermittent fasting when I was 17 in 2019. I felt so energetic confident strong masculine and built muscle easier when I was in dry intermittent fasted state I experienced more interest from people even when I had it higher than before doing SR, honestly that was the best time in my life just because of how good I felt on the streak, slept incredibly well, the Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome symptoms were greatly reduced except when I had nocturnal emission making them return for some days so if I had one before an exam or something like that it messed with things but in general I felt better in all areas and had more female attraction which I haven't ever had when not on a SR streak as explicitly. I do feel as I had more androgens, Dopamine, less Estrogen, Serotonin as the way I felt on that streak is what High Dopamine, Androgens, Low Estrogen, Serotonin are said to make one feel like from the Peatarian viewpoint.

GreekDemiGod

Is there actually any proven correlation between intermittent fasting and increased Testosterone levels or possible mechanisms by which would it be favorable to do it in this regard?