Low Serotonin Is The Key To The Law Of Attraction

johnwester130

Anger

The law of attraction responds only to how you feel.
How you feel comes from the bowel, think high serotonin/angry/frustrated/constipated/rigid.
Reducing serotonin, like LSD, turns on the law of attraction.

Nervousness/anxiety/tension/uneasiness

This emotion comes from the heart.

So things like glycine, proline, lysine, Acerola powder, taurine, maybe coq10 and vitamin k2 and magnesium can help your heart.

There used to be a person on the law of attraction forums saying to use theanine. However, over time this will deplete glycine, as I think theanine works by sending all you body's glycine to the brain instead of the body. but theanine does work.

Stud

Conor McGregor does often sound like he is on LSD to me and is the epitome of the law of attraction. just the way he talks. its more the old conor McGregor rather than the new though and then the footage in the locker room before the jose aldo fight was some crazy ***t too.

Last edited:

Prosper

Do the proponents of LoA generally think that all emotion attracts equally? Will both positive and negative emotions regarding a certain outcome bring the individual closer to it?

YourUniverse

When you say law of attraction, are you talking about rehearsing a statement of chief and definite aim, a la napoleon hill? Or that your most inner desires simply come true (more often)? If its the latter, perhaps low serotonin and a healthy heart make a person "more effective"? More effective towards, able, and willing to chase their dreams?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

When you say law of attraction, are you talking about rehearsing a statement of chief and definite aim, a la napoleon hill? Or that your most inner desires simply come true (more often)? If its the latter, perhaps low serotonin and a healthy heart make a person "more effective"? More effective towards, able, and willing to chase their dreams?

That certainly makes sense.

I think it would be hard to achieve your dreams and amibitons if you lived on junk food.

I am referring to the mastermind, the unconscious mind as Napolean Hill called it, yes, to activate it, you need low serotonin.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Do the proponents of LoA generally think that all emotion attracts equally? Will both positive and negative emotions regarding a certain outcome bring the individual closer to it?

I think they are referring to whatever you think about , materialises in the real world, by activating your Reticular Activating System.

Negative things in theory cannot manifest, it only responds to positive emotion.

If you want it, you might get it. The Reticular Activating System explained

maybe even telepathy ?

research

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Conor McGregor does often sound like he is on LSD to me and is the epitome of the law of attraction. just the way he talks. its more the old conor McGregor rather than the new though and then the footage in the locker room before the jose aldo fight was some crazy ***t too.

to feel "good" you need good thyroid function

try feeling good when you are cold, constipated and angry (hypothyroid)

D

danishispsychic

all i know is that when i add chloroxygen drops to my OJ i attract more money . i think minerals are sort of juju magnets. beet juice makes me love more- i mean, follow the chakra colors. eat those colors and attract that energy....

Prosper

all i know is that when i add chloroxygen drops to my OJ i attract more money . i think minerals are sort of juju magnets. beet juice makes me love more- i mean, follow the chakra colors. eat those colors and attract that energy....
Username checks out

Wagner83

:)

I feel like High Dopamine is also necessary. For example, I can lower my serotonin by consuming BCAA or by taking Lisuride. They both lower serotonin, but the Lisuride increases Dopamine while BCAA lowers Dopamine. I feel more "attractive" with high dopamine from Lisuride. I feel like there's more to it though. Maybe some hormonal things like some the 5ar reduced hormones, and other things like proper mitochondrial respiration. Interesting topic.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

The law of attraction could be explained scientifically through amino acids, hormones and brain transmitters.

I wonder what the formula is ? Low serotonin, high dopamine = law of attraction ?

If there is an energy in the universe, then that is what it responds to.

kayumochi

Ya think that all those people who died in LoA teacher James Arthur Ray's sweat lodge (remember him from "The Secret") could have been saved by lowering serotonin?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Ya think that all those people who died in LoA teacher James Arthur Ray's sweat lodge (remember him from "The Secret") could have been saved by lowering serotonin?

I don't know

Maybe my theory is wrong

Maybe all emotions are generated from the heart, and most people have blockages and calcium deposits in their arteries. So maybe the solution is to clear the heart with vitamin c and gelatin.

Ever had a synchronicity or weird event in your life ?? What is the scientific explanation for it ?

milk

Something unpleasant has been happening to me lately.

Its onset might have concided with when I began to take cyproheptadine regularly. But I'm not sure.

Every woman I walk past on the street seems to whisper the same thing as I walk past her. The same demeaning phrase.

Yes, the very unsexy label "schizophrenia" comes to mind. If that is the case, then ok, it's just in my mind. Not so bad. They're not whispering anything.

Although I hear it as if it were a sound entering my ears, it sort of feels, yes, like a "telepathic" thing.

But I have seen a woman actually pronounce the phrase, in front of me. She wasn't facing me, but it's like just seeing me in her peripheral vision triggered the outburst. With a tone of impatient contempt. It's always the same tone.

So, it's like I'm triggering this in them. Is it a law of attraction thing?

Some kind of "self-hate" issue I haven't dealt with, maybe.

mangoes

So if I take my cypro like a good boy I'll win the lottery?

Lol, nah honestly, I think there's some truth to the "LoA" but the thing that most of the "motivational" speakers who advocate it love to omit is the action part of it. If you set your mind on something, yeah you can achieve it, but not by sitting around and waiting for the universe to hand it to you on a platter. All of the advancements humans made weren't done by simply wishing for it or "believing you already have it". This kind of talk usually leads to frustration and anger, and then that frustration becomes the "cause" of not receiving what you asked for coz of those pesky "negative vibrations". I think the whole idea can be a kind of trap in itself. In my humble opinion.

Maybe I'm wrong and just too negative/hypo so I actually do just shoot myself in the foot, lol...

Vinero

Something unpleasant has been happening to me lately.

Its onset might have concided with when I began to take cyproheptadine regularly. But I'm not sure.

Every woman I walk past on the street seems to whisper the same thing as I walk past her. The same demeaning phrase.

Yes, the very unsexy label "schizophrenia" comes to mind. If that is the case, then ok, it's just in my mind. Not so bad. They're not whispering anything.

Although I hear it as if it were a sound entering my ears, it sort of feels, yes, like a "telepathic" thing.

But I have seen a woman actually pronounce the phrase, in front of me. She wasn't facing me, but it's like just seeing me in her peripheral vision triggered the outburst. With a tone of impatient contempt. It's always the same tone.

So, it's like I'm triggering this in them. Is it a law of attraction thing?

Some kind of "self-hate" issue I haven't dealt with, maybe.
What do those women whisper?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals