Low Serotonin Is The Key To The Law Of Attraction

cyclops

i mean thats the very definition of a religious experience as far as i understand...the sense of all being "one"
and if certain serotonin lowering substances are apparently an avenue towards a physiological state of heightened sensitivity and intuition, then

first you have to take cypro, progesterone, and LSD and spin around in circles with your pointer finger outwards and then stop on the count of 14 and pick up the object you are pointing to and bury it under an oak tree on the next full moon

Well at least you stopped being silly.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

This thread is getting schizophrenic, but anyway, let's continue.

thoughts are electrical,
like a lie detector test or a polygraph.
positive thoughts and energy from your body can be transferred to other people.
"energy" may be as simple as b2, b3 and glycine and carbohydrates.
LSD also increases the electrical flow through your body.

You are also electrical. You have gut instinct. Your gut runs on serotonin. If you became stranded on a desert island , these senses would kick in. Modern society can disrupt these senses and make them seem less important.

cyclops

hat's true.

No manifestation can be instant. Every goal sets in motion a series of things, that culminate in something else. you don't get your dream job instantly when you think of it. it takes time to create the circumstances and coincidences to put it into motion

Maybe you get the phone call in 6 months when everything has been put into place.

You had said you think of someone and then you get a phone call. Not that you will get a phone call 6 months later. Nothing is odd about thinking about a job you want and making plans to get the job. These are different things.

Last edited:

cyclops

thoughts are electrical,

You are also electrical. You have gut instinct. Your gut runs on serotonin. If you became stranded on a desert island , these senses would kick in. Modern society can disrupt these senses and make them seem less important.

I agree with all this, there are plenty of ways to hear, feel, see what a person's energetic or emotional state is. We pick up on positive or negative energies, etc.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

thoughts are electrical,

ayelet waldman wrote an entire book on her hormone problems and how micro-dosing cured them. initially she was diagnosed as bipolar, then with premenstrual dysphoric disorder.

LUH 3417

thoughts are electrical,
positive thoughts and energy from your body can be transferred to other people.
"energy" may be as simple as b2, b3 and glycine and carbohydrates.
LSD also increases the electrical flow through your body.

it'd be really interesting to know how psilocybin influences progesterone production

LUH 3417

I wish psilocybin was more thoroughly understood. Aside from lowering serotonin, it is potentially neuro-regenerative, but we dont know enough about it
yes...when i googled "LSD progesterone" there is some stuff on the lordosis response, LSD, and progesterone in lab rats. perhaps it is very stimulating to the pelvic region and influences hormone production from testes and ovaries

L

lollipop

if the law of attraction is real, and it may not be, then does free will exist ? and why do certain things happen and attract and co-incide ?? is the future pre-determined ??

why does the phone ring when you think of an old friend ?

The most powerful force in the universe is a mother's bond to her baby, which is of course when progesterone is highest. Women have a "sixth sense" when they are pregnant.

Maybe I am the one who is schizophrenic ? what do people think of my ideas ?
Resonance is real. Unfortunately for most they are unaware of how their beliefs, emotions, behaviors, influence the experience they have of life. Strange how people try to boil life down to predictable “rules”. Life is dynamic.

@Amazoniac

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

modern living removes meaning from life by creating routine, habits and lists .

Spontaneous, explorative, and curious behaviour reward the brain unlike modern society.

This is why some people believe this is all nonsense, they are too stuck in the routine/habit mindset.

cyclops

This is why some people believe this is all nonsense, they are too stuck in the routine/habit mindset.

Can you please give a specific example of something that some people (in the routine/habit mindset) think is nonsense, that is in fact not nonsense?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Can you please give a specific example of something that some people (in the routine/habit mindset) think is nonsense, that is in fact not nonsense?

Yes.

Skeptics would be a more precise word than routine/habit mindset.
The skeptics think coincidence is meaningless and instinct is meaningless.
These things do have meaning and do exist.

LUH 3417

modern living removes meaning from life by creating routine, habits and lists .

Spontaneous, explorative, and curious behaviour reward the brain unlike modern society.

Well mystical experience and incubation - breaks from habit - could be like the human analogy to animal hibernation. I think Peat’s work is about taking humans out of hibernation, and maybe mystification, but dividing it in this way just feels like banging my head against a wall all day long.

cyclops

The skeptics think coincidence is meaningless and instinct is meaningless.
These things do have meaning and do exist.

Instincts could be based on your routine/habits, or your personality or information you processed subconsciously. I think it be hard to say instincts are meaningless, they exist and they are what they are.

Nothing can really be said to be meaningless because everything that happens will cause something else to happen. Even the smallest events can lead to huge events, so nothing is meaningless. Everything matters and has an impact.

Maybe you think a certain coincidence was actually "made to happen" by a "higher power" or something like that? No one can actually know that, so its just their opinion or belief.

But of course I think some coincidences are less random then others because people's subconscious actions or other factors may have caused said coincidence to occur.

Last edited:
OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Instincts could be based on your routine/habits, or your personality or information you processed subconsciously. I think it be hard to say instincts are meaningless, they exist and they are what they are.

Nothing can really be said to be meaningless because everything that happens will cause something else to happen. Even the smallest events can lead to huge events, so nothing is meaningless. Everything matters and has an impact.

Maybe you think a certain coincidence was actually "made to happen" by a "higher power" or something like that? No one can actually know that, so its just their opinion or belief.

But of course I think some coincidences are less random then others because people's subconscious actions or other factors may have caused said coincidence to occur.

http://johnkreiter.com/synchronicity-and-the-law-of-attraction/

I do believe a higher power can control your thoughts and actions.
This higher power wants to move you towards happiness and move you away from danger and pain.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3bqmvj/whats_the_most_insane_coincidence_youve/
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4pgnwt/serious_when_did_your_gut_instinct_prove_to_be/

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

what if everyone in life is just a character from the Bible, each one of them meant to teach us something ?

every interaction and moment in life is meaningful, but we are taught it isn't and the high serotonin state of mind keeps you in the robotic, autistic, apathetic emotionless state,

Sepulchrave

Something unpleasant has been happening to me lately.

Its onset might have concided with when I began to take cyproheptadine regularly. But I'm not sure.

Every woman I walk past on the street seems to whisper the same thing as I walk past her. The same demeaning phrase.

Yes, the very unsexy label "schizophrenia" comes to mind. If that is the case, then ok, it's just in my mind. Not so bad. They're not whispering anything.

Although I hear it as if it were a sound entering my ears, it sort of feels, yes, like a "telepathic" thing.

But I have seen a woman actually pronounce the phrase, in front of me. She wasn't facing me, but it's like just seeing me in her peripheral vision triggered the outburst. With a tone of impatient contempt. It's always the same tone.

So, it's like I'm triggering this in them. Is it a law of attraction thing?

Some kind of "self-hate" issue I haven't dealt with, maybe.

Schizophrenia, for certain.

Glassy

The law of attraction is always working you don’t need to find ways to turn it on any more than you need to turn on gravity. Whether you believe LOA exists or don’t you are right in that your belief alters your perception and your reality.

In theory supplements are not required to create the experiences that are desirable to you, but your belief that they are required will make them essential (until you realise that they are not). It’s hard to argue with the logic that taking substances to make yourself think and feel in a more desirable way will result in more of that. The physicality of the world affects our experience but we can choose how we think and perceive that experience.

If you believe in LOA you should perhaps focus on the feeling or the desired outcome of having low serotonin or low cortisol rather than fighting the substance or condition you are trying to avoid.

L

lollipop

The law of attraction is always working you don’t need to find ways to turn it on any more than you need to turn on gravity. Whether you believe LOA exists or don’t you are right in that your belief alters your perception and your reality.
+1 very true.

A funny example happened yesterday as my husband and I were driving home from a town maybe 35-40 miles from Dallas. We were on several of the multitude of freeways around Dallas. A long time ago a VERY large slow truck got in front of us and slowed us down. I remarked in an exaggerated Texas accent “another Texas Big ‘Ole slow truck”. My husband started laughing and this became a running joke between us.

Well, circling back to yesterday, my husband sped up to get around “another Texas Big ‘Ole slow truck”. And then another and another and another one showed up and we started singing this tune and laughing - good time really and then suddenly out of the blue in the fast passing lane fairly clear of cars “another Texas Big ‘Ole slow truck” pulled in front of my husband and we died laughing.

I was like: “omg we have been focusing on “another Texas Big ‘Ole slow truck” and we got ourselves yet another. So Let’s focus on fast, beautiful race cars!” Well, within one minute, a fast racing motorcycle sped by us followed by a Porsche. Seriously my husband had to admit: “this focus thing really works.” For him to say that says a lot about your quote above.

Fexxx

For me the best outcome is with moderate-high Dopamine AND moderate-high Serotonin at the same time.
I tried Tyrosine alone and loved it - for 3-5 days, then things became strange: sleep, angry, ***hole - crash.
After all this Serotonin-Banging in the Ray Peat Sphere I was scrared to use Tryptophan or 5HTP.
Until 2 Month ago - I combined Tyrosine and Tryp in the famous 10:1 Ratio and feel very good/natural with this: Energy and Focus is up and I also feel nice/jovial and smart. Also sleep is ok.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals