Low Serotonin Is The Key To The Law Of Attraction

LUH 3417

If psychedelic means “mind or soul manifesting” and they do indeed lower serotonin, then would this mean psychedelics help one attract what they desire? And is this why schizophrenia is an often reported result of psychedelic drug use...the seemingly terrible descent into synchronicity and mirror lands?

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

If psychedelic means “mind or soul manifesting” and they do indeed lower serotonin, then would this mean psychedelics help one attract what they desire? And is this why schizophrenia is an often reported result of psychedelic drug use...the seemingly terrible descent into synchronicity and mirror lands?

If you believe in "gut instinct" and that your gut produces serotonin,

and that every moment in life is meaningful and meant to teach you something,

then maybe. I don' t honestly know the answer to my own questions.

But peat did write that autism, schizophrenia, depression, dementia are all similar and caused by the same thing.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Something unpleasant has been happening to me lately.

Its onset might have concided with when I began to take cyproheptadine regularly. But I'm not sure.

Every woman I walk past on the street seems to whisper the same thing as I walk past her. The same demeaning phrase.

Yes, the very unsexy label "schizophrenia" comes to mind. If that is the case, then ok, it's just in my mind. Not so bad. They're not whispering anything.

Although I hear it as if it were a sound entering my ears, it sort of feels, yes, like a "telepathic" thing.

But I have seen a woman actually pronounce the phrase, in front of me. She wasn't facing me, but it's like just seeing me in her peripheral vision triggered the outburst. With a tone of impatient contempt. It's always the same tone.

So, it's like I'm triggering this in them. Is it a law of attraction thing?

Some kind of "self-hate" issue I haven't dealt with, maybe.

I am sure if you are trolling or not.

But cypro lowers serotonin, and this will activate your "gut instinct" like LSD will. the wall of pretense will be removed.

So you will be more aware of coincidence, fate and destiny. But maybe you are trolling.
I do believe there may be a spiritual aspect to schizohprenia.

LUH 3417

I am sure if you are trolling or not.

But cypro lowers serotonin, and this will activate your "gut instinct" like LSD will. the wall of pretense will be removed.

So you will be more aware of coincidence, fate and destiny. But maybe you are trolling.
I do believe there may be a spiritual aspect to schizohprenia.
Schizophrenia feels like the opposite of a religious experience but with a similar set and setting

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Schizophrenia feels like the opposite of a religious experience but with a similar set and setting

if the law of attraction is real, and it may not be, then does free will exist ? and why do certain things happen and attract and co-incide ?? is the future pre-determined ??

why does the phone ring when you think of an old friend ?

The most powerful force in the universe is a mother's bond to her baby, which is of course when progesterone is highest. Women have a "sixth sense" when they are pregnant.

Maybe I am the one who is schizophrenic ? what do people think of my ideas ?

Last edited:

LUH 3417

if the law of attraction is real, and it may not be, then does free will exist ? and why do certain things happen and attract and co-incide ?? is the future pre-determined ??

The most powerful force in the universe is a mother's bond to her baby, which is of course when progesterone is highest. Women have a "sixth sense" when they are pregnant.

I think they are valid and true. One thing I’ve been thinking a lot about is intuition and technology, and how making ourselves present on social media and various media outlets kind of fragments our identity and intuitive abilities since we are “all over the place” so to speak.

Maybe I’m schizophrenic too. I feel like my entire life is a self fulfilling prophecy.

LUH 3417

For instance I rarely get ill, and 2 weeks ago my coworker was speaking about the deadly flu. For some reason I said something like “I’ve been feeling sick all winter” and several days later I had to call out sick to work and ended up running a fever of 102. I think it’s also a problem of language and mechanical thinking, English being the language of causality. I think in many other languages you can rearrange the words and they retain meaning of expression.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I think they are valid and true. One thing I’ve been thinking a lot about is intuition and technology, and how making ourselves present on social media and various media outlets kind of fragments our identity and intuitive abilities since we are “all over the place” so to speak.

Maybe I’m schizophrenic too. I feel like my entire life is a self fulfilling prophecy.

then "coincidence " cannot exist.

If this ability exists, then taking things like LSD, cypro and progesterone would activate this sixth sense,

A person can have a boring day at work stacking shelves, but unknown to him, thousands of things have just happened that are shaping his future and destiny, little by little.

LUH 3417

If this ability exists, then taking things like LSD, cypro and progesterone would activate this sixth sense,

A person can have a boring day at work stacking shelves, but unknown to him, thousands of things have just happened that are shaping his future and destiny, little by little.
I don’t believe in coincidence. I think everything is intentional and meaningful however this is where it borders on magical and schizophrenic thinking.

LUH 3417

Like if I speak on an illness, I’ll start to feel the symptoms of it, which is why I avoid getting labs done..and so on and so on

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

It doesn't. Go ahead, try it now.

that's true.

No manifestation can be instant. Every goal sets in motion a series of things, that culminate in something else. you don't get your dream job instantly when you think of it. it takes time to create the circumstances and coincidences to put it into motion

Maybe you get the phone call in 6 months when everything has been put into place.

cyclops

but when this happens, why does it happen ?

It hardly ever happens.
Coincidence.
A person who gets more phone calls in general will have a higher chance of this happening because there phone rings more often.
Depends on what time of day you think of person. I guarantee if you think of an old friend at a time when you have never gotten a phone call before, you will not get a phone call.
etc

LUH 3417

It hardly ever happens.
Coincidence.
A person who gets more phone calls in general will have a higher chance of this happening because there phone rings more often.
Depends on what time of day you think of person. I guarantee if you think of an old friend at a time when you have never gotten a phone call before, you will not get a phone call.
etc
but how do you know the old friend is not also thinking of you at the same time in some morphogenic field and simply resisting dialing you?

LUH 3417

It hardly ever happens.
Coincidence.
etc
or looking at something that reminds them of you, etc.

cyclops

but how do you know the old friend is not also thinking of you at the same time in some morphogenic field and simply resisting dialing you?

Because this is not how thought works. I'm surprised you haven't figured this out, having spent a good deal of time as a human.

I'm sure you can come up with some other neutral tests to test these type of "psychic" abilities. See how much you fail, over and over again, then you can prove to yourself what you should already know.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Because this is not how thought works. I'm surprised you haven't figured this out, having spent a good deal of time as human.

I'm sure you can come up with some other tests to test these type of"physic" abilities. See how much you fail, over and over again, then you can prove to yourself what you should already know.
how does thought work? there is no scientific method or experiment as far as i know that proves or disproves interconnectivity of thought and feeling... only religion and spiritual practices deal with the idea of everything influencing everything

cyclops

how does thought work? there is no scientific method or experiment as far as i know that proves or disproves interconnectivity of thought and feeling... only religion and spiritual practices deal with the idea of everything influencing everything

Think of a color and a number. Let me know when you are ready. Really focus on it. I will get it from the ether.

LUH 3417

Because this is not how thought works. I'm surprised you haven't figured this out, having spent a good deal of time as human.

I'm sure you can come up with some other neutral tests to test these type of "psychic" abilities. See how much you fail, over and over again, then you can prove to yourself what you should already know.
i mean thats the very definition of a religious experience as far as i understand...the sense of all being "one"
and if certain serotonin lowering substances are apparently an avenue towards a physiological state of heightened sensitivity and intuition, then
Think of a color and a number. Let me know when you are ready. Really focus on it. I will get it from the ether.
first you have to take cypro, progesterone, and LSD and spin around in circles with your pointer finger outwards and then stop on the count of 14 and pick up the object you are pointing to and bury it under an oak tree on the next full moon

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals