Low SAR smartphones?

joaquin

I've had my current smartphone for 3 years now and it may last another year. I don't talk on this phone but I do receive text messages and peruse websites.

The phone I have currently is the LG Stylo 5. I've had several LG phones and usually will look at the SAR before buying. This one has a relatively low SAR but my LG G2 from several years ago was very low, much lower than this one.

Do you have a list of good low SAR phones that are from 2021 to now? My searches on devicespecifications shows that most phones are usually made of metal and that means a worse effect.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

The LG G2 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 were both two of the lowest SAR (specific absorption rating) phones. But alas, all good things must come to an end.
I really don't want a phone with 5G.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

I will watch that later this evening.

catharsis

The above link seems to outline a variety of cellphones. I think @JamesGatz has talked about the aluminum chassis Apple has on their products being extremely conductive or transparent for EMF. I am guessing that the less trendy an electronic product looks, the better it shields from EMF. (My 2c is that Apple AirPods and earbuds like them are extremely trendy right now and they emit a lot of EMF)

OP
joaquin

joaquin

Joaquin my GRANDMA just told me you called her last night on your trap phone - is this true?
I assured her that you are in good hands. I let her know you are in the care of the fine doctors at the Glenwood.

OP
joaquin

joaquin

Airplane mode 4life
I use airplane mode most of the time, but if I need to send or receive a text...

I may just find a cheap alcatel or kyocera to keep around just for text messages and peruse the web using my ethernet connected computer.

JamesGatz

Joaquin you got to make an AMISH CHAD move here...

Remove the SIM from your phone, keep that badboy locked up in a faraday cage and BOOM - EMF IS GONE MAN

thats what I did man, making BIG AMISH MOVES RIGHT NOW

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals