Low Pufa, Plant Based + Lean Wild Meat? Better Metabolism?

Ive been really thinking about dietary changes and ive made some but recently ive seen some comments about people saying that they "had to hit their morning wood with a hammer" so i guess testosterone and ultimately thyroid went up for them on a vegan diet. I probably will never go vegan but I believe pasteurized milk (non organic) and eggs can contribute to lower thyroid. Also being plant based means high carb so you get the extra glucose.

About the wild meat I kinda wanna support less suffering so im thinking that the most ethical way to eat meat for me right now is just to find fresh roadkill clean it, cook it up and there thats my protein. Plus the animals where I live are lean so ultimately low pufa. I cant find any beef thats low in pufa.

Just some thoughts. Keep peating.

scoobydoo

Although I’m not sure about the road kill part I too have considered this approach
Leaner wild game occasionally and a more plant rich diet. Seems like it could be similar to the diet of the incredibly heart healthy Tsimane population

OP
D
Although I’m not sure about the road kill part I too have considered this approach
Leaner wild game occasionally and a more plant rich diet. Seems like it could be similar to the diet of the incredibly heart healthy Tsimane population
Also more affordable since meat prices are rising.

Ive been really thinking about dietary changes and ive made some but recently ive seen some comments about people saying that they "had to hit their morning wood with a hammer" so i guess testosterone and ultimately thyroid went up for them on a vegan diet. I probably will never go vegan but I believe pasteurized milk (non organic) and eggs can contribute to lower thyroid. Also being plant based means high carb so you get the extra glucose.

About the wild meat I kinda wanna support less suffering so im thinking that the most ethical way to eat meat for me right now is just to find fresh roadkill clean it, cook it up and there thats my protein. Plus the animals where I live are lean so ultimately low pufa. I cant find any beef thats low in pufa.

Just some thoughts. Keep peating.

Beef is extremely low in PUFA, and Wild has lots of it.

The reported effects of Tsimane are not useful for the future; they changed their Diets through cultural adaptation, just like the hokkaido (?) people, which actually consumed lots of fried Pork and not potatoes lol. Yanomamo Indians are more true paleolithic and less worn down than Grain - munching Tsimane. Tsimane seems Fake like Blue Zones (tm) and other stuff that is aligned with 7th Day Adventism, reductionism or veganism.

GreekDemiGod

I highly doubt it that a plant based diet would result in higher Test levels VS a strategically-formulated diet that includes some animal product like high quality pastured eggs a few / week, a grass-fed ribeye steak 1 - 2 times per week, or liver 1 - 2 times / week.
It could result in great levels still, but what I mentioned below should give you an edge still.

GreekDemiGod

I am seeing great thyroid boosting effect on a 70-20-10 ((75 15 10) carbs to protein to fat ratio, but still early to tell about T levels.

scoobydoo

The reported effects of Tsimane are not useful for the future; they changed their Diets through cultural adaptation, just like the hokkaido (?) people, which actually consumed lots of fried Pork and not potatoes lol. Yanomamo Indians are more true paleolithic and less worn down than Grain - munching Tsimane. Tsimane seems Fake like Blue Zones (tm) and other stuff that is aligned with 7th Day Adventism, reductionism or veganism.

well the thing that was interesting to me about the Tsimane is that they had terrible infections, poor dental and bone health, but despite this the arteries seemed to be aging very nicely for these people.

well the thing that was interesting to me about the Tsimane is that they had terrible infections, poor dental and bone health, but despite this the arteries seemed to be aging very nicely for these people.

yeah, they are used as Fake News Posterboys, as you said, terrible Health, but 'good Arteries' lol. They are not living a healthy lifestyle, and are running around in ADIDAS and NIKE, while carrying a plastic bag of white rice on their shoulders !?

yashi

Yanomamo Indians are more true paleolithic and less worn down
I googled some images of them, what's up with their bloated bellies? I saw @Travis referencing them a lot because of their high Potassium:Sodium ratio. Maybe such a high ratio does cause a lot of water retention?

I googled some images of them, what's up with their bloated bellies? I saw @Travis referencing them a lot because of their high Potassium:Sodium ratio. Maybe such a high ratio does cause a lot of water retention?

not sure; it think they are fine.