LOW Prolactin Is REAL

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I would like everyone's opinion on Prolactin reaching very low levels.

Bodybuilders, Fitness Enthusiasts and ordinary men who have had elevated prolactin know firsthand the downsides of High Prolactin levels; it will ruin your sex drive, decrease testosterone production as well as dopamine and turn you into an Apathetic and passive zombie. In the meantime, you are gaining weight and suffering from insulin resistance. So we know for sure that high Prolactin is bad, but do we know the whole story behind prolactin's effects? Moreover, when people go on dopaminergics to lower prolactin back into the normal range, some actually end up nearly obliterating prolactin. As the level of prolactin fades into the deficient or even undetectable stage, should we be worried of possible side-effects? There is a condition describing this stage, it's called HypoProlactinaemia (as opposed to Hyperprolactinaemia which describes high prolactin), and it can also present serious side-effects.
All the studies are here:
Area-1255: HypoProlactinaemia (Low Prolactin) in Men - A Cause for Concern or Ideal State?

Therefore in Summary, HypoProlactinaemia (though decreasing or eliminating the refractory period) may be outweighed by the other side-effects of low prolactin and so I advise caution against reducing prolactin to a deficient or undetectable state, especially in those particularly susceptible to anxiety, E.D, or any like conditions.

• Deficient Prolactin in men induces low DHT levels and lower Androgen levels.
  • Low Prolactin may cause anxiety; by decreasing GABA synthesis and increasing glutamate activity.
  • Low Prolactin may cause Calcium Channel overload and increased noradrenaline.
  • Low Prolactin may cause male infertility; oligozoospermia and asthenospermia.
  • Hypoprolactinaemia also leads to premature ejaculation and anxiety induced and / or arteriogenic E.D.

Ron J

If high prolactin leads to high estrogen, would lowering estrogen to undetectable levels lead to very low prolactin? Or can prolactin be directly lowered to undetectable levels without an aromatase inhibitor, and still produce a healthy amount of estrogen?
And which dopaminergic and at what dose to achieve very low prolactin?

What do you think about the claims that prolactin increases androgen sensitivity?

there are several studies showing low prolactin correlates sometimes with poor male sexual interest and performance.

Peater

I would like everyone's opinion on Prolactin reaching very low levels.

Bodybuilders, Fitness Enthusiasts and ordinary men who have had elevated prolactin know firsthand the downsides of High Prolactin levels; it will ruin your sex drive, decrease testosterone production as well as dopamine and turn you into an Apathetic and passive zombie. In the meantime, you are gaining weight and suffering from insulin resistance. So we know for sure that high Prolactin is bad, but do we know the whole story behind prolactin's effects? Moreover, when people go on dopaminergics to lower prolactin back into the normal range, some actually end up nearly obliterating prolactin. As the level of prolactin fades into the deficient or even undetectable stage, should we be worried of possible side-effects? There is a condition describing this stage, it's called HypoProlactinaemia (as opposed to Hyperprolactinaemia which describes high prolactin), and it can also present serious side-effects.
All the studies are here:
Area-1255: HypoProlactinaemia (Low Prolactin) in Men - A Cause for Concern or Ideal State?

Therefore in Summary, HypoProlactinaemia (though decreasing or eliminating the refractory period) may be outweighed by the other side-effects of low prolactin and so I advise caution against reducing prolactin to a deficient or undetectable state, especially in those particularly susceptible to anxiety, E.D, or any like conditions.

• Low Prolactin may cause anxiety; by decreasing GABA synthesis and increasing glutamate activity.
  • Low Prolactin may cause Calcium Channel overload and increased noradrenaline.
  • Low Prolactin may cause male infertility; oligozoospermia and asthenospermia.
  • Hypoprolactinaemia also leads to premature ejaculation and anxiety induced and / or arteriogenic E.D.
I think I have crashed my prolactin or at least lowered beyond what my body is used to. Dosing 3x drops of 10-Methoxy-Harmalan daily seemed fine but I also introduced some leftover 5aDHP I had laying around to my nether regions. I wonder what the 'half-life' of this combination is. (These substances are completely legal where I live. No issues discussing them)

It must be like a pendulum, too far either way is bad. For a while it felt absolutely amazing and my d*ck was setting records but just recently everything has felt numb 'down there', low libido, very low mood, low energy etc.

I have blood tests from 25/1/2021 confirming a prolactin level of 764 mIU/L (Cortisol was 622 nmol/l, Test 25.3 nmol/L, SHBG 41 nmol/L, Free androgen index 61.7 and oestradiol 68 pmol/L)

Welcome any thoughts you have on 'recovery' time, what might be worth trying, etc.

I have been trying various chemicals and this was one of the best combinations I found, I am going to take nothing for a week and see what happens.

Mauritio

I think I have crashed my prolactin or at least lowered beyond what my body is used to. Dosing 3x drops of 10-Methoxy-Harmalan daily seemed fine but I also introduced some leftover 5aDHP I had laying around to my nether regions. I wonder what the 'half-life' of this combination is. (These substances are completely legal where I live. No issues discussing them)

It must be like a pendulum, too far either way is bad. For a while it felt absolutely amazing and my d*ck was setting records but just recently everything has felt numb 'down there', low libido, very low mood, low energy etc.

I have blood tests from 25/1/2021 confirming a prolactin level of 764 mIU/L (Cortisol was 622 nmol/l, Test 25.3 nmol/L, SHBG 41 nmol/L, Free androgen index 61.7 and oestradiol 68 pmol/L)

Welcome any thoughts you have on 'recovery' time, what might be worth trying, etc.

I have been trying various chemicals and this was one of the best combinations I found, I am going to take nothing for a week and see what happens.
You might have crushed your estrogen. Small amounts of estrogen are needed for proper sexual function IME. Blood tests don't always reflect tissue levels.

Peater

You might have crushed your estrogen. Small amounts of estrogen are needed for proper sexual function IME. Blood tests don't always reflect tissue levels.
Possibly - do you think the 5aDHP could do this? I have been taking boron (I posted elsewhere about this) so I wasn't expecting it to be that. I understand you'd only be guessing, as am I - it doesn't seem worth getting blood tests (For whatever they're worth) unless this carries on for longer than say, a week? By the time I've ordered them, and they arrive, and I do them and send them back, things could be very different...

Mauritio

Possibly - do you think the 5aDHP could do this? I have been taking boron (I posted elsewhere about this) so I wasn't expecting it to be that. I understand you'd only be guessing, as am I - it doesn't seem worth getting blood tests (For whatever they're worth) unless this carries on for longer than say, a week? By the time I've ordered them, and they arrive, and I do them and send them back, things could be very different...
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised . 5adhp antagonizes estrogen and prolactin very strongly . How much are you taking ? Btw If you want to sell it I'll take it 😄

Peater

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised . 5adhp antagonizes estrogen and prolactin very strongly . How much are you taking ? Btw If you want to sell it I'll take it 😄

Are you in the UK? I was applying 4 - 6 drops (Depending how precise I could be with the dropper) to my, ahem, crown jewels.

Mauritio

Are you in the UK? I was applying 4 - 6 drops (Depending how precise I could be with the dropper) to my, ahem, crown jewels.
I'm in Germany . Another member is trying to send me some of such labs 5adhp, but since it's a white powder it looks kind of suspicious :D but I'll wait first if that one gets through customs ...

Oh ok that might be a different ,probably even stronger effect then ! So I'm not surprised since 5adhp can actually get converted to DHT.

Peater

I'm in Germany . Another member is trying to send me some of such labs 5adhp, but since it's a white powder it looks kind of suspicious :D but I'll wait first if that one gets through customs ...

Oh ok that might be a different ,probably even stronger effect then ! So I'm not surprised since 5adhp can actually get converted to DHT.
That's a really good point, thanks! I didn't know that, I thought it all went to allopregnanolone (Hence why it got replaced with AlloP)

Possibly then, it is low E* after all from the 5aDHP. I've stopped them both as of Friday so I'll see how things go and update this thread. Wish I could provide bloods as that would be interesting for everyone, but the situation will likely change so quickly.

*I once crashed my E with aromasin many years ago when I was training and that had the night sweats too, which I haven't noticed, mercifully. Just crappy mood and libido.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals