Low/Normal BMI, Diagnosed With Liver Fibrosis. Need Help

Amber

21 year old female here. I currently weigh 125lbs and i’m 5’9 with a BMI of 18.5. Despite this, i got diagnosed with liver fibrosis which is still reversible thank god but i have to act immediately. I also have some heart problems and got diagnosed with stable angina which tends to hit me during exertion be it exercise or emotional.
Pretty scary when it first happened, felt like a heart attack not gonna lie. They did an ECG and it was all good though.

I’m extremely cold all the time and have very bad circulation, hands and feet turn grey/blueish and i look kind of sick most of the time (pale from low oxygen).

However my doctor now gave me beta blocker and Xanax to calm me and my body down. I am on salt and fluid restriction also. I asked him about diet and exercise and i can’t exercise other than walking. No heavy lifting or intense exercise like running etc.
For diet he said the normal stuff like whole grains, veggies, fish, cut down on meat and what not.

My diet is OK on average, i just eat what i feel like eating and eat according to my activity levels to maintain my weight but i still have liver fibrosis which i need to fix but idk how.

i read on the forum high dose caffeine, k2 and vitamin E + high protein to cure fatty liver. Need some input, thanks :)

Last edited:
21 year old female here. I currently weigh 125lbs and i’m 5’9 with a BMI of 18.5. Despite this, i got diagnosed with liver fibrosis which is still reversible thank god but i have to act immediately. I also have some heart problems and got diagnosed with stable angina which tends to hit me during exertion be it exercise or emotional.
Pretty scary when it first happened, felt like a heart attack not gonna lie. They did an ECG and it was all good though.

I’m extremely cold all the time and have very bad circulation, hands and feet turn grey/blueish and i look kind of sick most of the time (pale from low oxygen).

However my doctor now gave me beta blocker and Xanax to calm me and my body down. I am on salt and fluid restriction also. I asked him about diet and exercise and i can’t exercise other than walking. No heavy lifting or intense exercise like running etc.
For diet he said the normal stuff like whole grains, veggies, fish, cut down on meat and what not.

My diet is OK on average, i just eat what i feel like eating and eat according to my activity levels to maintain my weight but i still have liver fibrosis which i need to fix but idk how.

i read on the forum high dose caffeine, k2 and vitamin E + high protein to cure fatty liver. Need some input, thanks :)

I would do every micronutrient higher dosed,YOLO.Only MV i can recommend is Thorne 2/d,from which you take 1/2 to 1 caps a day ( despite the name,!!),and asking members from your region for concrete product and manufacture-recc.
Vitamin E as RRR-alpha-acetate,or RRR-succinate or RRR-free form,600IU/d for at least a year was found useful for NALFD and NASH liver disorder and fibrotic processes in general (3200IU for half a year was found completely safe).

Vitamin C as plain Ascorbic Acid,500-1000mg/d.Vitamin D3 at 5000IU/d,maybe 10000IU.
B-complex or the Multi from Thorne.
Food staples in my opinion,proven and reliable ones,daily meat,fish,ripe fruit,butterfat,Lo-Dose Flaxseed Oil to counter the unavoidable Linoleic Acid dominance,potatoes,rice.clean eating 24/7.

Eating a lot of the same is the predisposed necessary way,omnivore is misunderstood.It denotes a mental tendency to expand the choice,doesnt mean it is good for you.we were monkeys who supplemented their fruit-diet with meat and fish.High protein from meat,Protein 1.6-2.0g/KG/BW.

Doing comprehensive dieting and eating will also correct or stabilize your circulation-related issues.
You are young,dont be careless.

OP
Amber

Amber

@haidut could you provide some help to fix my fatty liver? What would you suggest regarding diet and lifestyle?

lampofred

RP mentioned calcium and vitamin D reverse fatty liver. From your symptoms it seems like vitamin D might be low. Vitamin D with enough calcium will reduce systemic hypoxia. Fat soluble vitamins (A+K) from food (whole milk, liver, eggs) and high protein (especially bone broth) and saturated fat (especially milk fat) plus coffee and high gamma/delta vitamin E I think would all also help. Glycine and high quality saturated fat also reverse fatty liver in addition to calcium and vitamin D. I think keeping phosphate low would be very important. And RP would probably disagree with salt restriction, but fluid restriction (especially plain water) is probably good. Broadly, doing things to lower serotonin and increase thyroid would probably help.

peateats1

Do you have any bacterial overgrowth or anything that would contribute to high estrogen?
Estrogen and or endotoxin activate the angiotensin system which causes inflammation an nearly every symptom/problem you are having.

I would recommend trying high dose progesterone. It helps turn off angiotensin.

Losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker, so it can help.

Lots of aspirin to lower estrogen.
Definitely low to no pufa.
Coffee should be good as long as it doesn't cause a stress reaction.
Lots of potassium and sodium because those are likely messed up or low if you have an active angiotensin system.
In my case eating a ton, like 12000% drv of potassium helped get rid of angina.
Magnesium can also help with angina just don't take too much if you already have low sodium and potassium.

Coq10 has helped me quite a bit with fatigue and of course thyroid as well.

You might try antibiotics if you have a bacterial overgrowth in your intestines. Like I said, endotoxin can cause all the symptoms you're having and it raises estrogen which contributes to more problems.

You didn't happen to take bacteriophages before this did you?
I took them and they completely destroyed my body and health and I ended up with many of the problems you're having, ie active angiotensin and hydrogen sulfide producing bacteria overgrowth.

That was in October of last year and I'm still digging myself out of this hole. I though I was going to die.

peateats1

How is your thyroid function and prolactin levels?

Ray Peat
: "In hypothyroidism, thyrotropin-release hormone (TRH) is usually increased, increasing release of TSH. ... TRH stimulates prolactin release, and this can interfere with progesterone synthesis, which in itself affects heart function."

blabla123

Liver Disease Is Caused By Low ATP Driven By Fat (PUFA) Oxidation
Liver Disease Is Caused By Low ATP Driven By Fat (PUFA) Oxidation
Low Dose Niacinamide Prevents NAFLD / Cirrhosis
Low Dose Niacinamide Prevents NAFLD / Cirrhosis
Niacinamide Can Treat Alcoholic Liver Disease
Niacinamide Can Treat Alcoholic Liver Disease
Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)
Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)
Niacinamide Can Cure Liver (and Maybe Pancreatic) Cancer
Niacinamide Can Cure Liver (and Maybe Pancreatic) Cancer
Nicotinamide induces liver regeneration and improves liver function by activating SIRT1.
Nicotinamide (niacinamide) Induces Liver Regeneration & Improves Liver Function By Activating SIRT1

there's a lot of threads about the effect of niacinamide on liver function, I've only skimmed some of them but might be useful for you

Do you have any bacterial overgrowth or anything that would contribute to high estrogen?
Estrogen and or endotoxin activate the angiotensin system which causes inflammation an nearly every symptom/problem you are having.

I would recommend trying high dose progesterone. It helps turn off angiotensin.

Losartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker, so it can help.

Lots of aspirin to lower estrogen.
Definitely low to no pufa.
Coffee should be good as long as it doesn't cause a stress reaction.
Lots of potassium and sodium because those are likely messed up or low if you have an active angiotensin system.
In my case eating a ton, like 12000% drv of potassium helped get rid of angina.
Magnesium can also help with angina just don't take too much if you already have low sodium and potassium.

Coq10 has helped me quite a bit with fatigue and of course thyroid as well.

You might try antibiotics if you have a bacterial overgrowth in your intestines. Like I said, endotoxin can cause all the symptoms you're having and it raises estrogen which contributes to more problems.

You didn't happen to take bacteriophages before this did you?
I took them and they completely destroyed my body and health and I ended up with many of the problems you're having, ie active angiotensin and hydrogen sulfide producing bacteria overgrowth.

That was in October of last year and I'm still digging myself out of this hole. I though I was going to die.

What was your indication for bacteriophage?
What were the symptoms coming from bacteriophage use?

brocktoon

@haidut could you provide some help to fix my fatty liver? What would you suggest regarding diet and lifestyle?
Amber, hi. Do you have fatty liver and/or liver fibrosis? What kind of diagnostics tests have you had (ultrasound/MRI/fibroscan)?

Vinny

peateats1

What was your indication for bacteriophage?
What were the symptoms coming from bacteriophage use?
I think it's bacteriophages because the day I started them I felt flu like symptoms, the second day I took them I again felt flu like and started to notice my skin was a bit yellow. From there everything went way wrong. I was extremely sick to my stomach, had super high estrogen and serotonin symptoms, my co2 level dropped, and I got really bad gas that is permanent no matter what I eat. My liver enzymes also went from 23 to 160+, and my liver was so swollen I could feel it under my ribs on the right side. I also had fibromyalgia for the first time in my life, which thankfully high dose progesterone has remedied completely.
Antibiotics have helped a bit, but not completely. I believe the phages created a bacterial overgrowth of somesort with hydrogen sulfide producing bacteria becoming dominant and I think initially they released a poisonous amount of endotoxin from lysing bacteria such as ecoli.
My skin also went from looking better than it ever had to being super pale with goosebumps all over regardless of temperature and cellulite when I'd had none before.
Anyway, it had to be bacteriophages because I don't think anything else could've caused so many things to happen so suddenly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals