Low Nitric Oxide Causes Insomnia

Terma

For that specific comment, I have a link missing here, this was a year ago and I don't remember (I can't remember my own birthdate sometimes, I gave a fake date to the government because I was pressed for time, they never called back), but it was derived from this old study: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1002/art.1780060604
Aspirin prevented vasoconstriction at 4g/day ([EDIT: this was actually in people, I'm so tired I mis-re-read this as being in cows, you'll see what I mean in the last sentence), and from a second (missing) link I figured out this was due to eNOS.

Here are others I saved (these ones I'm unsure of dosage so check yourself):
Aspirin induces nitric oxide release from vascular endothelium: a novel mechanism of action
Aspirin reduces endothelial cell senescence - ScienceDirect
Aspirin prevents TNF-α-induced endothelial cell dysfunction by regulating the NF-κB-dependent miR-155/eNOS pathway: Role of a miR-155/eNOS axis in preeclampsia - ScienceDirect (very circumstantial)

Context is key, keep in mind.

Which eNOS promoters did you try?

Best I ever tried was GPLC, then for awhile heavy greens/arugula diet + sunlight (which persists for the day), and in my judgment progesterone worked quite well (I came to believe some of the beneficial effects of progesterone on joints may be simply because of increased blood flow due to eNos - hard to say because both eNos and thyroid benefit joints). Arginine almost useless. Likely forgetting 10 things, sorry I kind of moved on.

I'm not writing this at my best, so double-check everything yourself, but my personal experience with aspirin was like this.

[EDIT: please see the edit above, that was really stupid, I'm not in a state to be writing this, but you'd rather have this now than in 3 months when my mind is clear again]

Last edited:

Terma

Sorry I gotta make this clear: that first study I linked to is old but is in fact in HUMANS, not cows - see EDIT. I retarded today and re-read the word "calf" and didn't remember what I already knew at some point. I can't remember things past around 3-6 months. I read new studies often, but it overloads my brain memory capacity, and I have to re-read the ones I already read in an endless loop of fruitless effort. 5a-DHP helps but only so much, and it gets stuck in the damn container and heating only gets a portion of it soluble in the shipped liquid, and once there's no more liquid, I have to pick it out it with a paperclip, but it gets lost in the saliva or something. It's like some type of hell, but it's not that bad a hell all things considered, it's just my current hell until I fall into a worse one - there are layers you know - which is becoming inevitable. Tons of people are about to die horrible painful deaths completely alone all over the world with no one around to give a single flying ***t, so I'm quite glad in comparison.

LegendeLic

gotta add to this... Joeyd I think you are onto something! Also thank you for the xNOS compilation! I am toying around with different things, got into peating last year and somehow this year my sleep quality went off. never had any troubles before. yesterday I left out the coffee(AM) and the low dose aspirin instead redbull some dark chocolate, water melone. the thing is taurine isnt the solution for me because the fatique is to high for me...might also be some caffeine missing.
so i hope staying at dark chocolate, vit k + d and off caffeine+aspirin+lysine+zinc will regulate it self out over time. will add some citrulline and report back.

yomama

Which eNOS promoters did you try?

Beetroot juice is one of the most powerful eNOS booster, I do love road cycling and taking it before running makes a difference for me, only side effect is it lowers blood pressure due to its vasodilator effect but once you get used to it isnt a big issue.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

gotta add to this... Joeyd I think you are onto something! Also thank you for the xNOS compilation! I am toying around with different things, got into peating last year and somehow this year my sleep quality went off. never had any troubles before. yesterday I left out the coffee(AM) and the low dose aspirin instead redbull some dark chocolate, water melone. the thing is taurine isnt the solution for me because the fatique is to high for me...might also be some caffeine missing.
so i hope staying at dark chocolate, vit k + d and off caffeine+aspirin+lysine+zinc will regulate it self out over time. will add some citrulline and report back.
yeah its definitely the case that for some of us, our sleep quality really benefits from higher eNOS, and low nitric oxide seems to really cause terrible sleep, which is very common when peating. Like you peating made my sleep a lot worse and it took me a while to realise it was when my nitric oxide was too low. But ive explored it a bit further and I think its connected to Nitric Oxides relationship with GABA.

I found out that there's a strong relationship between GABA and eNOS. And its well established that GABA is vital for relaxation and sleep quality.

Studies on Nitric Oxide Increasing GABA Availability in the Brain

Terma

I forgot I posted here. Oh man what a trainwreck.

Yes GABA associates highly with NO, that is, modulating all 3 of the forms, toward the one you want.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I forgot I posted here. Oh man what a trainwreck.

Yes GABA associates highly with NO, that is, modulating all 3 of the forms, toward the one you want.
trainwreck?
and what do you mean by "toward the one you want"?

Terma

Yeah GABA promotes eNOS too (both ways, indirectly? Can't remember, can't do this now)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals