Low-Moderate sugar meal with no Protein, Serotonin inducing?

GelatinGoblin

If I'm at school all I have for 7 hours is OJ and Dates. Not practical to bring Broth, Starch, Butter, Milk...
Is it alright using only this for some time? This along with walking around in sunlight in-between or generally in bright lights or sun behind a window 1helps me get through the day with no brain fog, fatigue, cold hands. If I'm indoors all day it sucks ****, lethargic, anti-social, can't think too much. If I do the usual I feel pretty alright.
So, would this not lead to too much Serotogenic activity? Or am I bound to suffer high Serotonin because of the circumstances?

Perry Staltic

I think you'll be OK. A lot of it's in your head. You're young, resilient. You'll be fine. Life isn't precisely following some formula. Find grace, develop endurance.

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

Hypothyroidism and metabolic inefficiency is no joke man, that's all I'm gonna say :wtf

Vileplume

Are you able to take your temps throughout the day? This would provide a clear indication if it's working for you or not.

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

Are you able to take your temps throughout the day? This would provide a clear indication if it's working for you or not.
Warmth of my hands and feet for T3 and Adrenal status along with freedom of breath for cellular respiration (CO2) status, I find it generally works and is accurate of course I find this not with blood works but with the corresponding things that are confirmed to increase their respective function/status as consistently working... Breathing released CO2 from Sodium Bicarbonate and then bag breathing effectively increases blood CO2 and increases my freedom of breath and other things I can "feel" such as completely eliminating Dyspnea for several days along with other things. So generally I go by feel for these things, still haven't tried taking temps, I will probably start with my mercury thermometer. :thumbup

You'll be fine. Eat a big breakfast before you leave. Eggs, cheese, hash browns, fruit, butter. Coffee with cream.
This is probably is the solution. Sugar, Starch, Sat fat and meat + gelatin meal... And maybe 1 liter milk right before I go out. Should work, thanks.
I'll see soon. Thanks guys

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals