What could be happening?

Estradiol: 0,6 ng/dL normal ranges 2,6 to 6,0 ng/dL

SHBG 48 nmol/L Ranges 12 to 75 nmol/L

Testosterone total: 788 ng/dL normal ranges 240 to 816 ng/dL

Free Testosterone 452,8 pmol/L Normal ranges 131 to 640 pmol/L

DHT : 46 ng/dL Normal Range 16 to 79 ng/dL

LH 6,1 UI/L

Prolactin 13 microg/L until 20 microg/L

I was eating very low carb for 2 years i dont know if this could contributed for this low Estradiol

What should i do, eat more carbs? inject some test? Estradiol Gel?

ddjd

Is free or total testosterone the more accurate marker?

Mage

I think you should try the natural route before using test..

Are you experiencing low libido?

Boron supplementation can raise estradiol and lower shbg, it could help you (or just eat more raisins, they are rich in it!)

OP
G

Gabriel Dell

I think you should try the natural route before using test..

Are you experiencing low libido?

Boron supplementation can raise estradiol and lower shbg, it could help you (or just eat more raisins, they are rich in it!)
Yes. Fatigue and low libido \ erection

what do you think about Pregnenolone?

Who cares... estradiol is the estrogen that yeast create in your body, sounds like it's a good thing?

schultz

I don't know much on the topic. Maybe it's possible your blood estrogen is low but your tissue estrogen is high? Progesterone knocks estrogen out of cells or something along these lines and so I wonder if it's possible that you're low in progesterone.

Ray has this to say, though I don't know if it is specifically directed towards women at menopause, or if it has meaning for other ages as well as males.

"The concentration of a hormone in the blood doesn't directly represent the concentration in the various organs. The amount of estrogen in tissue is decreased when progesterone is abundant. In the absence of progesterone, tissues retain estrogen even when there is little estrogen circulating in the blood."

I am very skeptical of the idea of an estrogen deficiency.

Mage

I'd do other stuff before using hormonal methods, just my 2c

Why dont you try slowly increasing your carb intake (especially fructose) and see how you react?

Do you have info on your thyroid hormones?

AretnaP

Im male 22Yo my Estradiol is extremely low but Testosterone is normal ,
What could be happening?

Estradiol: 0,6 ng/dL normal ranges 2,6 to 6,0 ng/dL

SHBG 48 nmol/L Ranges 12 to 75 nmol/L

Testosterone total: 788 ng/dL normal ranges 240 to 816 ng/dL

Free Testosterone 452,8 pmol/L Normal ranges 131 to 640 pmol/L

DHT : 46 ng/dL Normal Range 16 to 79 ng/dL

LH 6,1 UI/L

Prolactin 13 microg/L until 20 microg/L

I was eating very low carb for 2 years i dont know if this could contributed for this low Estradiol

What should i do, eat more carbs? inject some test? Estradiol Gel?
1. There's no reason to try to increase estradiol, your fatigue may be due to any number of things. Peat views estrogens as inflammatory and bad for health, so do most of us on this forum.

2. There's no point in checking free testosterone, carrier proteins can enter cells.

3. Low carb is always a bad diet but I doubt it contributed to "low" estradiol.

tommyg130

1. There's no reason to try to increase estradiol, your fatigue may be due to any number of things. Peat views estrogens as inflammatory and bad for health, so do most of us on this forum.

2. There's no point in checking free testosterone, carrier proteins can enter cells.

3. Low carb is always a bad diet but I doubt it contributed to "low" estradiol.
So total T is a better measurement ?

tommyg130

I don't know much on the topic. Maybe it's possible your blood estrogen is low but your tissue estrogen is high? Progesterone knocks estrogen out of cells or something along these lines and so I wonder if it's possible that you're low in progesterone.

Ray has this to say, though I don't know if it is specifically directed towards women at menopause, or if it has meaning for other ages as well as males.

"The concentration of a hormone in the blood doesn't directly represent the concentration in the various organs. The amount of estrogen in tissue is decreased when progesterone is abundant. In the absence of progesterone, tissues retain estrogen even when there is little estrogen circulating in the blood."

I am very skeptical of the idea of an estrogen deficiency.
So say you’re low estrogen on blood work. Likelt it’s in the tissue.. once you maybe supplemented progesterone it would push estrogen out of the cell and then reflect in blood work?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals