Low Energy/appetite Until Afternoon

SelfHelpster

So I get a decent nights sleep but I don't feel at my best or have a real appetite until late afternoon. Even though I should be making the bulk of my testosterone at night, I do not feel its effects like energy and libido until late afternoon. I am assuming my cortisol is reversed instead of being highest in the morning.

So what could be the cause of this? I'm likely going to buy some t3/t4 to try out and can make double sure I'm topping off glycogen before bed.

x-ray peat

I would agree. Try and take a 24 hr saliva cortisol test. Also google adrenal reset diet

Last edited:

Lurker

In addition to specific hormones, it sounds like your circadian rhythm is out of whack.

Luann

I think there's a lot of people who feel more relaxed or active later in the day.

I believe stomach acid is higher towards the evening so if you have mostly simple carbs for the first part of the day you might feel less bogged down by undigested proteins. Not sure if this is the best explanation for it but I feel better if I don't have milk until after lunch.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals