Low EMF Computer Solutions

sm1693

Solutions for Low EMF Computing

Some great ideas in here for remaining online while still neutralizing harmful emf. I love the pics of the guys projector setup near the bottom.

It's rather telling that individuals that know very little about health are willing to go to such extremes to protect themselves. Even for those with no obvious emf symptoms, "Peak Health" is certainly not possible without emf reduction.

I spent almost 50 dollars on cobalt and nickel shielding and it barely halved the magnetic field from the fans... this guy's methods seem more effective.

It has to be turned into optical signals first...

Waynish

It seems like if any EMF sensitivity were common at all, then there would be huge forums full of custom computer configurations with corresponding EMF measurements. At least grounding is measured consistently with instrumentation by its proponents.

Agent207

I see little point on trying these minor emf fixes for daily electronics and so, and no taking care about the most important health area to protect: sleep.

Even with router turned off, if you live in apartment blocks with wifi signals around, there will be an enormous benefit on blocking the body from every trace of it with a well assembled canopy and floor sheet.

For me that's the most critical scenario about health and emf; imo, the daily exposure is much less relevant in comparison.

x-ray peat

I just have a wired keyboard and a mouse and sit about 3 feet from the lap top and second screen. Distance cures a lot of radiation problems. The neighbors wifi is a problem that would take some work to deal with. One solution is emf blocking paint. Also dont sleep next to an electrical outlet but move your bed at least 3 feet away from the wall

I was shocked that my car has very unsafe emf levels in the 50 milli gaus range. Over 2 is considered unsafe. http://www.emfwise.com/low-emf-cars.php

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals