Low Dose T Gel On Scrotum And Supression

golder

I have done both of those things. My experience:
On transcrotal testosterone my LH and FSH are always 0.
Less than three days after stopping cold turkey, my LH and FSH return back to their pre-testosterone level of 5 and 3, respectively - as does my endogenous testosterone production.
Zero long-term suppression or issue whenever I have decided to stop.
How long did you run this experiment?
What dosage/frequency?
If the HPTA almost immediately rebounds to the exact same level as per both of your posts, is there anything stopping you/us applying 100mg+ transcrotally on a daily basis?

5a-DHP

How long did you run this experiment?
What dosage/frequency?
If the HPTA almost immediately rebounds to the exact same level as per both of your posts, is there anything stopping you/us applying 100mg+ transcrotally on a daily basis?
1.) I have used testosterone in various forms for many years; transcrotal use has been in the last year or so.
2.) depends on the goal, but usually 100mg AM, 50mg PM.
3.) yes, because high dose testosterone isn't all positive - disturbed sleep, deficient cortisol via 11bHSD inhibition, increased blood pressure and pounding heart at night from excessive sympathetic tone, facial bloat, increased hair loss, etc, are all common issues.

Charger

So, with a DMSO test base solution and assuming a 33% absorption rate, would 50mg applied scrotally daily be close to "TRT" dose of 100mg a week?

Trying to figure a good starting dose so I can scale up and down depending on how I'm responding.

5a-DHP

So, with a DMSO test base solution and assuming a 33% absorption rate, would 50mg applied scrotally daily be close to "TRT" dose of 100mg a week?
DMSO has much higher absorption than 33% - TheBeard was referring to cream, probably in atrevis base, when citing that figure. The general rule for cream is the daily dose = weekly dose of injectable, so 100mg AM 50mg PM cream is equivalent to 150mg per week of injectable cyp/e in terms of serum levels achieved. However, the two feel much different subjectively due to the different downstream pathways they promote.

Charger

Yeah, I think I've seen some say that DMSO should be close to almost 100% bioavailability? You have any experience with DMSO test applications yourself?

5a-DHP

Yeah, I think I've seen some say that DMSO should be close to almost 100% bioavailability? You have any experience with DMSO test applications yourself?
No sir. Not something I'd ever mess with given the risk of bringing other things into the blood stream, questionable safety profile of DMSO itself, etc - especially when there's safer alternatives available.

golder

No sir. Not something I'd ever mess with given the risk of bringing other things into the blood stream, questionable safety profile of DMSO itself, etc - especially when there's safer alternatives available.
What do you use, atrevis base cream?

T

TheBeard

Trying to figure a good starting dose so I can scale up and down depending on how I'm responding.

Closer to 100% absorption rate if 99.99% pure undiluted DMSO

T

TheBeard

1.) I have used testosterone in various forms for many years; transcrotal use has been in the last year or so.
2.) depends on the goal, but usually 100mg AM, 50mg PM.
3.) yes, because high dose testosterone isn't all positive - disturbed sleep, deficient cortisol via 11bHSD inhibition, increased blood pressure and pounding heart at night from excessive sympathetic tone, facial bloat, increased hair loss, etc, are all common issues.

@James b point 3) is exactly why I stopped testosterone cream, I get those exact symptoms.

A bloated lethargic balloon with poor sleep, somewhat a higher sex drive but weaker erections.
Workouts are funnier and more intense, but that's about it.

Applying DMSO twice a day is a real chore, you have to make sure everything is squiky clean before any application.
With Pentravan based cream I can just apply some whenever and be done.

golder

@James b point 3) is exactly why I stopped testosterone cream, I get those exact symptoms.

A bloated lethargic balloon with poor sleep, somewhat a higher sex drive but weaker erections.
Workouts are funnier and more intense, but that's about it.

Applying DMSO twice a day is a real chore, you have to make sure everything is squiky clean before any application.
With Pentravan based cream I can just apply some whenever and be done.
So what have you found the most sustainable protocol that offsets all the negatives that both of you experience in point 3?

5a-DHP

So what have you found the most sustainable protocol that offsets all the negatives that both of you experience in point 3?
I find progesterone helps slightly with the sleep, pounding heart and excessive sympathetic tone, but it's by no means a fix - also reduces libido and overall drive.
Haven't found anything else that helps despite extensive experimentation, which is why I cycle on and off despite only using replacement doses.

Yucca

Hello,

I'd like to make a test base experiment, following either The Beard or Haidut with DMSO solution, or sublingual, adding 10-12x more pregnenolone to the mix to avoid sides if possible.

I could do :
1) 50mg/ml pure DMSO (99.99%) solution, apply about 0.1ml each time, 3-6x/day if no sides, so 20-30mg each day. Add about 50mg micronized preg powder each time (oral).

2) test base powder sublingual use (??) : don't know how much to get equivalent doses (and it would be very small to weigh). What's the sublingual absorption ? About 20% more ? Less ?

I'll use also 10mg DHEA on mornings, and about 5-6mg progesterone cream morning/night. Goal would be to cycle Testosterone only 2 weeks "on" and "off" with higher doses to gain some muscle without estrogenic sides. I have also 25mg proviron caps (to control estrogens, and lower SHBG), and enclomiphene citrate for restoring HPTA axis every day I use "high" testosterone doses. So I guess I'd have to use maybe 20-30mg ed

I'm 54, quite small : 5ft5, 135lbs (60-61kgs), very lean (about 10% BF) and no health concerns. My total test levels are 5,55 ng/ml, so it's not bad, but my TSH is quite high (3,7) so I suspect a little hypothyroidy. Training regularly with weights. I'd like to gain some muscle, avoiding usual sides with AAS.

Thanks in advance for replies.

edit : if using sublingual route, I can add cyclodextrin powder to the mix, but don't know if it would be really useful ?

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Hello,

I'd like to make a test base experiment, following either The Beard or Haidut with DMSO solution, or sublingual, adding 10-12x more pregnenolone to the mix to avoid sides if possible.

I could do :
1) 50mg/ml pure DMSO (99.99%) solution, apply about 0.1ml each time, 3-6x/day if no sides, so 20-30mg each day. Add about 50mg micronized preg powder each time (oral).

2) test base powder sublingual use (??) : don't know how much to get equivalent doses (and it would be very small to weigh). What's the sublingual absorption ? About 20% more ? Less ?

I'll use also 10mg DHEA on mornings, and about 5-6mg progesterone cream morning/night. Goal would be to cycle Testosterone only 2 weeks "on" and "off" with higher doses to gain some muscle without estrogenic sides. I have also 25mg proviron caps (to control estrogens, and lower SHBG), and enclomiphene citrate for restoring HPTA axis every day I use "high" testosterone doses. So I guess I'd have to use maybe 20-30mg ed

I'm 54, quite small : 5ft5, 135lbs (60-61kgs), very lean (about 10% BF) and no health concerns. My total test levels are 5,55 ng/ml, so it's not bad, but my TSH is quite high (3,7) so I suspect a little hypothyroidy. Training regularly with weights. I'd like to gain some muscle, avoiding usual sides with AAS.

Thanks in advance for replies.

edit : if using sublingual route, I can add cyclodextrin powder to the mix, but don't know if it would be really useful ?

Twice a day is enough, 3 to 6 is overkill.

Yucca

Ok for twice a day. What doses would you prefer for a noticeable anabolic effect ? (don't want to push too far, but 3-4kgs muscle added in about 2 months would be nice). I'll always keep ratio between Test and preg at about 1:12

I'm still not sure about the best administration mode, even if I can try both DMSO and sublingual...

T

TheBeard

Ok for twice a day. What doses would you prefer for a noticeable anabolic effect ? (don't want to push too far, but 3-4kgs muscle added in about 2 months would be nice). I'll always keep ratio between Test and preg at about 1:12

I'm still not sure about the best administration mode, even if I can try both DMSO and sublingual...

50mg total per day in DMSO

Charger

50mg total per day in DMSO
I've read a young healthy male produces between 6-10mg of testosterone a day, do I have the wrong idea in thinking an application of 5mg dmso twice a day should put me somewhere on the higher end range of testosterone without being excessive, say 800-1200ng/dl? Trying to find a good starting dose that doesn't throw me in the deep end right off the bat so I can assess how I respond and scale accordingly.

T

TheBeard

I've read a young healthy male produces between 6-10mg of testosterone a day, do I have the wrong idea in thinking an application of 5mg dmso twice a day should put me somewhere on the higher end range of testosterone without being excessive, say 800-1200ng/dl? Trying to find a good starting dose that doesn't throw me in the deep end right off the bat so I can assess how I respond and scale accordingly.

Sure

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals