Low Dose T Gel On Scrotum And Supression

marsaday

Albumin 43.9 g/L (Range: 35 - 50)

SHBG X 54.3 nmol/L (Range: 18.3 - 54.1)

FSH 11.8 IU/L ( Men 1.5 - 12.4 )

LH 7.01 IU/L ( Men 1.7 - 8.6 )

Oestradiol 93.4 pmol/L (Range: 41 - 159)

Testosterone 18.4 nmol/L (Range: 8.64 - 29)

Free Testosterone - Calc. 0.278 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)

Free Androgen Index 33.89 Ratio (Range: 24 - 104)

Prolactin 263 mU/L (Range: 86 - 324

These are from january 2019. Taking thyroxine only, no other hormones.

golder

Is there any sort of general consensus on what sort of low dose scrotal T application would avoid natural shutdown? Will just a few milligrams of exogenous applciaton, along with an oral dose of pregnenolone really have that much of a negative effect? Would be great to hear people thoughts. Cheers.

T

TheBeard

Is there any sort of general consensus on what sort of low dose scrotal T application would avoid natural shutdown? Will just a few milligrams of exogenous applciaton, along with an oral dose of pregnenolone really have that much of a negative effect? Would be great to hear people thoughts. Cheers.

As already mentioned in my many threads, massive transcrotal testosterone doses for 9 months straight didn't shut me down, as proven by blood test.
The dose equated to 350mg of actual absorbed testosterone.

No_Energy

As already mentioned in my many threads, massive transcrotal testosterone doses for 9 months straight didn't shut me down, as proven by blood test.
@TheBeard , What do you mean by 350mg of actual absorbed testosterone? what exactly was your protocol? wasn't it the 200mg/g testo cream w/ pentravan 2x day on scrotum? Thanks man.

T

TheBeard

@TheBeard , What do you mean by 350mg of actual absorbed testosterone? what exactly was your protocol? wasn't it the 200mg/g testo cream w/ pentravan 2x day on scrotum? Thanks man.

0.75ml @200mg/g applied everyday = 150mg/day.

Considering an effective absorption rate of around 33% you're looking at 50mg of effectively absorbed testosterone a day.

50x7 = 350mg of effectively absorbed testosterone/week

ReSTART

Whaaat? That seems ludicrous, why isn’t everybody doing this then?

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Whaaat? That seems ludicrous, why isn’t everybody doing this then?

1) they are not aware of this information
2) they don't have a reliable testosterone cream source
3) they are in fear of legal consequences
4) they are in fear some stranger on the internet like me is probably lying.

ReSTART

I’d never mess with t personally, I’m too scared of naturally t suppression lol

golder

1) they are not aware of this information
2) they don't have a reliable testosterone cream source
3) they are in fear of legal consequences
4) they are in fear some stranger on the internet like me is probably lying.
Without even being in the cynical ‘too good to be true camp’, because I’m literally going to do the protocol myself. I’m still personally baffled that after decades and decades of professional bodybuilding, not one person has reported you can throw away all the invasive needles, the increased risk of infection, remove all incriminating paraphernalia and completely eradicate the frustrating and painful aftermath of normalising endogenous hormones post cycle.

No_Energy

@TheBeard,

Beard, Thanks for the feedback. Where did you get that 33% number? That seems a bit too optimistic. (also considering you didn't add the dmso). I remember reading somewhere these creams had an actual very low absorption. mere 10. most of it ends up waisted. I guess that is the reason it isn't very popular , bodybuilders don't use it, and most people go for the injections for real effects. Is the scrotal absorption that much higher?. How did you come up with that number?.. Thanks man.

No_Energy

@TheBeard,

I think you missed my reply, I would like to hear your answer if you don't mind. :
"Beard, Thanks for the feedback. Where did you get that 33% number? That seems a bit too optimistic. (also considering you didn't add the dmso). I remember reading somewhere these creams had an actual very low absorption. mere .10 , most of it ends up waisted. I guess that is the reason it isn't very popular , bodybuilders don't use it, and most people go for the injections for real effects. Is the scrotal absorption that much higher?. How did you come up with that number?.. Thanks man."

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard,

I think you missed my reply, I would like to hear your answer if you don't mind. :
"Beard, Thanks for the feedback. Where did you get that 33% number? That seems a bit too optimistic. (also considering you didn't add the dmso). I remember reading somewhere these creams had an actual very low absorption. mere .10 , most of it ends up waisted. I guess that is the reason it isn't very popular , bodybuilders don't use it, and most people go for the injections for real effects. Is the scrotal absorption that much higher?. How did you come up with that number?.. Thanks man."

I'm not going to debate endlessly on an absorption rate.
I got my T levels to 2500ng/dl without even trying, so you can easily get levels equivalent to injection with a bit of effort.

That's all that matters, the T levels. Whether you achieve it by injecting PUFA or massaging your nut sack, who cares.

Charger

Oh god for the 100th time, blasting T for 9 months DIDN'T SUPPRESS ME ONE BIT.

Does this mean that testicular atrophy shouldn't be a concern with transdermal test?

It's pretty much the only thing keeping me from trying out exogenous test in any form.

golder

Does this mean that testicular atrophy shouldn't be a concern with transdermal test?

It's pretty much the only thing keeping me from trying out exogenous test in any form.
It’s also the only thing stopping me. I’ve scoured many many posts and forums and every one of them says you can’t avoid HPTA shutdown via transcrotal. Otherwise I'm assuming everyone would just throw away the needles. TheBeard is the one person who says it hasn’t shut him down. I’m not saying he isn’t correct I’m just saying there are hundreds of people who say otherwise, and not one other person on the other side of the fence.

T

TheBeard

The absence of ester and hence the natural daily ups and downs seem to be preventing shut down.
Your pituitary keeps sending LH signals in intraday troughs when testosterone is lower.

In any case, including when an ester is used, it has been demonstrated that natural production is always recovered without the need of a PCT.

In the longest cases it takes around 8 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheBeard

It’s also the only thing stopping me. I’ve scoured many many posts and forums and every one of them says you can’t avoid HPTA shutdown via transcrotal. Otherwise I'm assuming everyone would just throw away the needles. TheBeard is the one person who says it hasn’t shut him down. I’m not saying he isn’t correct I’m just saying there are hundreds of people who say otherwise, and not one other person on the other side of the fence.

I don't know many testosterone users who
1) perform blood tests as often as I do
2) have tried coming off cold turkey from the cream and religiously draw blood after exactly one month to confront the result with pre-testosterone usage.

Maybe why you don't find similar results as mine...

5a-DHP

I don't know many testosterone users who
1) perform blood tests as often as I do
2) have tried coming off cold turkey from the cream and religiously draw blood after exactly one month to confront the result with pre-testosterone usage.

Maybe why you don't find similar results as mine...
I have done both of those things. My experience:
On transcrotal testosterone my LH and FSH are always 0.
Less than three days after stopping cold turkey, my LH and FSH return back to their pre-testosterone level of 5 and 3, respectively - as does my endogenous testosterone production.
Zero long-term suppression or issue whenever I have decided to stop.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals