Low Dose T Gel On Scrotum And Supression

5a-DHP

Out of curiosity, what

Sure as in yes sure you have the wrong idea....or sure as in sure how ahead that sounds like you would probably avoid suppression with that low of a dose? Help us, lol.
You're making this exceptionally complicated when it's an extrondiarly simple endeavour.
If you want to take testosterone either obtain or create a prescription for 20% cream in versa or petra base and send it to an online compounding pharmacy.
Apply it to your skin when it arrives.
That's it; stop overthinking.

golder

You're making this exceptionally complicated when it's an extrondiarly simple endeavour.
If you want to take testosterone either obtain or create a prescription for 20% cream in versa or petra base and send it to an online compounding pharmacy.
Apply it to your skin when it arrives.
That's it; stop overthinking.
Yeah, fair enough you’re probably right. Im trying to avoid versa/Petra, but your point is still valid. I’ll try it in tocopherol.

5a-DHP

Yeah, fair enough you’re probably right. Im trying to avoid versa/Petra, but your point is still valid. I’ll try it in tocopherol.
Wasn't trying to be harsh, but there's nothing worse than paralysis by analysis.
I would never take versa due to the cyclic silicon compounds that can produce autoimmune-like issues, but I think petra is fine.
I think it'd be a struggle to get levels high enough to notice any real benefit on tocopherol, otherwise I'd use it myself. Probably worth a try though.

golder

Wasn't trying to be harsh, but there's nothing worse than paralysis by analysis.
I would never take versa due to the cyclic silicon compounds that can produce autoimmune-like issues, but I think petra is fine.
I think it'd be a struggle to get levels high enough to notice any real benefit on tocopherol, otherwise I'd use it myself. Probably worth a try though.
I’m obviously overthinking, which to a large degree is a low T symptom, but I still absolutely hate the sentence ‘I think Petra is fine’ when it comes down to lathering compounds over my sex organs.

5a-DHP

I’m obviously overthinking, which to a large degree is a low T symptom, but I still absolutely hate the sentence ‘I think Petra is fine’ when it comes down to lathering compounds over my sex organs.
There's nothing in petra that particularly concerns me - irrespective of where it's applied.

T

TheBeard

@James b I feel 50mg/day is suitable for today's "men" as it will counter the androgen resistance that everyone suffers from due to environmental constaints.

Feel free to start lower and see how it feels.

You're definitely over analyzing. Any amount of testosterone will put you in a better psychological place than you are right now.

Sampa

Besides this, it is possible to associate some clomiphene and exemestane with even higher test dosages and still keep LH and FSH intacts.

JCub369

JCub369

Interesting thread. I am hoping to try some testosterone cream soon. I have a meeting with a doc here in the UK about my situation. My testosterone results are way worse than vultures. I am making average levels of testosterone but really high LH and FSH. I have known for a long time i have low sperm production, but it seems my testosterone is now starting to drop as i age (47 y/o). SHBG is top of range as well, so overall i am right at the bottom of the androgen index.

I take thyroid, but it is looking like testosterone is an issue for me. I will update this thread when i start my own experiment. I have all my bloods prior to any treatment.
have you tried proviron? could help with your high SHBG and isn't suppressive under 75mg a day.

marsaday

have you tried proviron? could help with your high SHBG and isn't suppressive under 75mg a day.
Ive been on testosterone now for a few years. doing much better. Would have been good to try proviron but not an option through my doc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals