Low Dose HcG + Progesterone

vulture

has anyone done this stack?

Goal would be to rise T keeping Estrogen at bay

Hans

Forum Supporter
Are you using the progesterone mainly for its anti-estrogenic purposes? If so, then maybe swap it with more a direct (natural) estrogen antagonist.

OP
vulture

vulture

Are you using the progesterone mainly for its anti-estrogenic purposes? If so, then maybe swap it with more a direct (natural) estrogen antagonist.
Yes, but it’s also helpful for relaxation.

Which one do you suggest? I think one of the main concerns with HcG is desensitation and estrogen/prolactin levels. Lower doses with substances that reduce estrogen and aromatization seems interesting

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes, but it’s also helpful for relaxation.

Which one do you suggest? I think one of the main concerns with HcG is desensitation and estrogen/prolactin levels. Lower doses with substances that reduce estrogen and aromatization seems interesting
Progesterone can be useful, I'm not trying to say you shouldn't use it, but maybe combine it with a little DHEA and/or androsterone, as andro will help lower estrogen as well.
Then I'd add vitamin E.
If estrogen and prolactin still becomes an issue, I'd up the E or add additional anti-estrogen and anti-prolactin substances.
Why do you specifically want to use HCG, have you used Gonadin before?

OP
vulture

vulture

Haven’t used gonad in. I’m not willing to since I haven’t seen any labs before and after. HcG effects are well documented.
I want to use it to boost T.

I would perform labs before and after.

OP
vulture

vulture

Ok. I will do:
Cholesterol, T, LH, FSH, Prolactin and Estrogen.
If T levels aren’t good enough, I will try this and two to three months later repeat labs.

sladerunner69

Progesterone can be useful, I'm not trying to say you shouldn't use it, but maybe combine it with a little DHEA and/or androsterone, as andro will help lower estrogen as well.
Then I'd add vitamin E.
If estrogen and prolactin still becomes an issue, I'd up the E or add additional anti-estrogen and anti-prolactin substances.
Why do you specifically want to use HCG, have you used Gonadin before?

What do you think of this study Estradiol, Dopamine and Motivation which describes estrogen as being a modulator of dopamine release? In other words, it is inherent to the motivation-reward system, and according to the abstract dopamine is not effective without the presence of estrogen.

Hans

Forum Supporter
What do you think of this study Estradiol, Dopamine and Motivation which describes estrogen as being a modulator of dopamine release? In other words, it is inherent to the motivation-reward system, and according to the abstract dopamine is not effective without the presence of estrogen.
Estrogen is needed, but the question is how much is really needed? DHT is able to increase dopamine. Estrogen is highly serotonergic, and I'd say more so than dopaminergic. So as estrogen increases, you might end up in a more serotonergic state than a balanced state.

sladerunner69

Estrogen is needed, but the question is how much is really needed? DHT is able to increase dopamine. Estrogen is highly serotonergic, and I'd say more so than dopaminergic. So as estrogen increases, you might end up in a more serotonergic state than a balanced state.

Probably true, but I am always left wondering how much estrogen is optimal? It seems to benefit many guys at least psychologically, I've read more than a few anecdotes on here of guys lowering their aromatase inhibiting substances and feeling an improved mood.

Estradiol is good, xenoestrogens are bad, metabolic syndrome causing excess free T / excess 5alpha reductase activity + excess aromatase are bad

it’s a shame that everyone and their friends are testing for EsTrAdiOl but no one tests for DHT. Because estrogens bad DHT good. Sigh...

Hans

Forum Supporter
Probably true, but I am always left wondering how much estrogen is optimal? It seems to benefit many guys at least psychologically, I've read more than a few anecdotes on here of guys lowering their aromatase inhibiting substances and feeling an improved mood.
Most substances that inhibit the aromatase also have other properties, so that most likely made them feel off in large amounts, not necessarily because of a drop in estrogen.

Most substances that inhibit the aromatase also have other properties, so that most likely made them feel off in large amounts, not necessarily because of a drop in estrogen.

no. It is 100% due to estradiol dropping for no reason other than manosphere brainwashing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals