Low-Dose Aspirin Upregulates Tyrosine Hydroxylase And Increases Dopamine Production

Jam

10mg/day is not too hard to achieve from diet alone.

Abstract​

Several studies suggest that natural salicylates in plant-based foods may benefit health. However, large variation in published values of the salicylate content of foods means that relating dietary intakes to disease risk is problematical. Consequently, we have systematically reviewed the available literature using prescribed selection criteria. By combining these literature values with in-house analysis, we have constructed a food composition database describing median salicylate values for 27 different types of fruits, 21 vegetables, 28 herbs, spices and condiments, 2 soups and 11 beverages. Application of a validated food frequency questionnaire estimated median dietary intakes of 4.42 (range 2.90–6.27) and 3.16 (2.35–4.89) mg/day for Scottish males and females, respectively. Major dietary sources of salicylates were alcoholic beverages (22%), herbs and spices (17%), fruits (16%), non-alcoholic beverages including fruit juices (13%), tomato-based sauces (12%) and vegetables (9%). Application of the database to populations with differing dietary habits and disease risk profiles may provide further evidence for the role of dietary salicylates in the prevention of chronic diseases.

Mauritio

How many grams of aspirin should we take per day?
For this effect at least 10-15mg ,but it doesnt mean that higher doses wouldn't work they simply didnt test for it.

For other effects like uncoupling 1g+
I also just posted a study where I concluded that 1g+ inhibits carbonic anhydrase, so the higher doses have their own benefits.

Ismail

For this effect at least 10-15mg ,but it doesnt mean that higher doses wouldn't work they simply didnt test for it.

For other effects like uncoupling 1g+
I also just posted a study where I concluded that 1g+ inhibits carbonic anhydrase, so the higher doses have their own benefits.
@Mauritio hey bud, are you taking aspirin at the moment? Do you feel that one needs to wean themselves off it?

Mauritio

@Mauritio hey bud, are you taking aspirin at the moment? Do you feel that one needs to wean themselves off it?
No ,but I might try 1g+ doses sooner or later for a longer time . For the uncoupling + carbonic anhydrase inhibiting effects.

Ismail

No ,but I might try 1g+ doses sooner or later for a longer time . For the uncoupling + carbonic anhydrase inhibiting effects.
? ?

Hope it goes well.

I was taking 2 x 325mg tablets a day last year (morning and afternoon), and I felt really good, very positive and my skin cleared up too and libido went up.
Started to get stomach cramps, so I stopped for a bit and then started taking it with 2-3g of glycine which seemed to fix the issue.
Then stopped again as I started seeing some posts on the forum which worried me ?‍♂️
Tempted to start taking it again.

Dr. B

? ?

Hope it goes well.

I was taking 2 x 325mg tablets a day last year (morning and afternoon), and I felt really good, very positive and my skin cleared up too and libido went up.
Started to get stomach cramps, so I stopped for a bit and then started taking it with 2-3g of glycine which seemed to fix the issue.
Then stopped again as I started seeing some posts on the forum which worried me ?‍♂️
Tempted to start taking it again.
is it cause it depletes glycine or something?

have you looked into how powerful other carbonic anhydrase inhibitors are? pomegranate juice is one, theres a few other substances. apparently apigenin also is one. Ray said pomegranate juice would be better than using B1 supplements for carbonic anhydrase as long as it tastes good and digests good. He also said he doesnt think pasteurization would affect the CA inhibiting compounds so the shelf stable pomegranate juice which might be ultra pasteurized should be good.

Apigenin is found in many fruits and vegetables, but parsley, celery, celeriac, and chamomile tea are the most common sources.[3] Apigenin is particularly abundant in the flowers of chamomile plants, constituting 68% of total flavonoids.[4] Dried parsley can contain about 45 mg apigenin/gram of the herb, and dried chamomile flower about 3-5 mg/gram

Mauritio

have you looked into how powerful other carbonic anhydrase inhibitors are? pomegranate juice is one, theres a few other substances. apparently apigenin also is one. Ray said pomegranate juice would be better than using B1 supplements for carbonic anhydrase as long as it tastes good and digests good. He also said he doesnt think pasteurization would affect the CA inhibiting compounds so the shelf stable pomegranate juice which might be ultra pasteurized should be good.

Apigenin is found in many fruits and vegetables, but parsley, celery, celeriac, and chamomile tea are the most common sources.[3] Apigenin is particularly abundant in the flowers of chamomile plants, constituting 68% of total flavonoids.[4] Dried parsley can contain about 45 mg apigenin/gram of the herb, and dried chamomile flower about 3-5 mg/gram
interesting . the question is how much pomegranate juice would you need to drink to get an effect similar to actezolamide? where did ray say that ?

Ismail

No, it was due to some posts mentioning that one has to gradually come off aspirin as it’s dangerous to come off it immediately (apologies can’t remember exactly what I read - but it was on this forum).

I did start having stomach pain from the aspirin when I was taking it, so I ended up taking it with glycine (as mentioned by @haidut and other members) and it got rid of the stomach issues for me with aspirin).

Dr. B

No, it was due to some posts mentioning that one has to gradually come off aspirin as it’s dangerous to come off it immediately (apologies can’t remember exactly what I read - but it was on this forum).

I did start having stomach pain from the aspirin when I was taking it, so I ended up taking it with glycine (as mentioned by @haidut and other members) and it got rid of the stomach issues for me with aspirin).
Someone said aspirin actually depletes glycine

interesting . the question is how much pomegranate juice would you need to drink to get an effect similar to actezolamide? where did ray say that ?

I emailed him about pomegranate juice he thought its better than b1 cuz hes kind of anti supplement. Yeah im not sure of dosages.
Lakewood even sells a pomegranate concentrate product. Its crazy its super tart tasting impossible to drink.
Btw pomegranate seeds and oil are almost entirely CLA so its safer than cla supps which are toxic processed safflower oil.
But Rays andwer was cla is useful if yoire loaded with pufa but it has issues or side effects of its own, small amount in butter and milk is safe.

Whenever ive drank even a few ounces of the organic pomegranate juice i start getting a very sleepy effect so it’s doing something

Mauritio

I emailed him about pomegranate juice he thought its better than b1 cuz hes kind of anti supplement. Yeah im not sure of dosages.
Lakewood even sells a pomegranate concentrate product. Its crazy its super tart tasting impossible to drink.
Btw pomegranate seeds and oil are almost entirely CLA so its safer than cla supps which are toxic processed safflower oil.
But Rays andwer was cla is useful if yoire loaded with pufa but it has issues or side effects of its own, small amount in butter and milk is safe.

Whenever ive drank even a few ounces of the organic pomegranate juice i start getting a very sleepy effect so it’s doing something
interesting . thanks i might try that out.

Ismail

Thanks buddy ? ?

Mauritio

do you know how caffeine compares to acetazolamide and thiamine as far as dosage and carbonic anhydrase inhibition
No havent looked into it.

Mauritio

Mauritio

Just once per day? I bought 75mg tablets this morning and took 1/4 sublingual. Got some effects but need to repeat it a few times to see.
Yeah I got some symptoms that I have when i reliably increase dopamine . It's quite subtle but I'd say effects last about 7 hours .

RealNeat

at these doses I'm wondering if just using willow bark tea would be sufficient.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals