Low-Dose Aspirin Upregulates Tyrosine Hydroxylase And Increases Dopamine Production

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by Lokzo, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
  2. OP
    Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    @haidut Sir, you will be very proud. You have mentioned Aspirin MANY times over the years. Well done.

3. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

Absolutely. An important acknowledgement in a reputable journal for one of aspirins many abilities. It’s a great anti-depressive adjuvant, and as we see here not only because it’s cortisol lowering or anti-inflammatory

4. haidut

haidut Member

Yes, thanks for posting this!
    Btw, the aspirin doses was really on the low side - the HED was just 0.15mg/kg, which means for most people even quarter of baby aspirin should have an effect. I have not used such low doses but in my experience even 1-2 regular tablets still have a strong anti-serotonin effect. So, the effects are probably also present in much higher doses.

5. stsfut

stsfut Member

6. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

7. LeeLemonoil

LeeLemonoil Member

I don’t think there is much validity to the thesis that salicylic acid will lower testosterone chronically because it is an acid. We consume so much different acids every day. Caffeic acid, chlorogenic acids in Coffee, ellagic acid in fruits especially berries and countless others. Pests recommendations would essentially lead to hypogonadism if the thesis was true

8. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

I'm not talking about gbol! Vulture posted a study, a couple of people their experiences etc..until the end of the second page.