Low-dose Aspirin Prevents Hepatitis B Form Turning Into Liver Cancer

haidut

Forum Supporter
I mentioned in a few other threads that a few companies in the USA are currently running clinical trials with vitamin K2 (MK-4) for prevention and treatment of liver cancer (HCC) as well as prevention and treatment of various blood cancer and meylodysplastic syndrome. One of the most promising areas so far has been the prevention of liver cancer for people with various forms of hepatitis. As of right now, all of these trials are in advanced phases (II and III) showing that they are successful so far. As soon as vitamin K2 is approved to treat/prevent any of these conditions, it will become a prescription drug and likely pulled from the market. Luckily, for people with hepatitis (B) there seems to be another option for prevention that cannot be turned into a drug (yet) and it is good ol' aspirin.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/10/171020093040.htm
"...Cumulative incidence of liver cancer in the group treated with aspirin therapy was significantly lower than that in the untreated group in five years. In their multivariate regression analysis, the researchers found aspirin therapy was independently associated with reduced liver cancer risk. Sensitivity subgroup analyses also verified this association. Older age, male gender, cirrhosis and diabetes also were independently associated with an increased risk, but nucleoside analogue or statin use was associated with a decreased risk. "For effectively preventing HBV‐related liver cancer, the findings of this study may help hepatologists treat patients with chronic HBV infection in the future, particularly for those who are not indicated for antiviral therapy. We are pursuing prospective investigations for further confirming the findings," says Dr. Lee."

Soren

Forum Supporter
Yet another win for Aspirin.

Do you really think they will pull vitamin K off the market?! I wouldn't put anything past the Federal Gov but pulling a vitamin off the market sounds like a stretch even for them. Don't they usually just slightly modify the chemical composition of whatever widely available treatment, patent it and then sell it at an exorbitant rate?

I really hope for once the leviathan state is held back a bit.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yet another win for Aspirin.

Do you really think they will pull vitamin K off the market?! I wouldn't put anything past the Federal Gov but pulling a vitamin off the market sounds like a stretch even for them. Don't they usually just slightly modify the chemical composition of whatever widely available treatment, patent it and then sell it at an exorbitant rate?

I really hope for once the leviathan state is held back a bit.

It is not a stretch at all, it has been done before and currently ongoing. See below.
Serotonin Causes Liver Cancer And Metastases In Colon Cancer
Serotonin Causes Liver Cancer And Metastases In Colon Cancer

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
God damn it!! That is such a total disgrace! Really infuriates me. When will this madness end?!!!!

There'll try to ban liver an oysters next. Also not a stretch I guess.

Don't know about oysters but desiccated liver has been proposed as a ban, similar to desiccated thyroid. The reasoning is that most desiccated liver is of beef origin and it is "dangerously contaminated" with the Mad Cow disease prion. Guess who the petition for banning came from? Pharma companies :): They must be really concerned about the public not catching Mad Cow disease...

Looks like the Russian Federation will be getting my money instead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals