Low-Dose Androsterone Experiment - 1/16/17

PUTFOT

yes I did, I think its from too low cortisol/estrogen. I was taking 5-8 dros daily and then I moved it down to just 2 and still felt it to some degree...
Simple answer to something more complex. There are other possibilites from low e cortisol. 11keto didn't have these effects at same dosage and its supposedly stronger+longer life.

sladerunner69

Simple answer to something more complex. There are other possibilites from low e cortisol. 11keto didn't have these effects at same dosage and its supposedly stronger+longer life.

there are some people reporting these effects on 11keto at jsut 2 drops per day....

managing

Interesting; I get plenty of minerals, but I've experienced that shortness. I think it's just low blood sugar or hyperthyroidism.
This is certainly possible for me. If this is the case, how do you think it would be best addressed?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Let's see if we can get @haidut to opine on this. . .

As I posted in a few other threads, and you noticed already, pregnenolone is a potent aldosterone antagonist while DHEA is a potassium channel blocker. Androsterone is a calcium channel blocker, and possibly a potassium one as well given that it is the same as DHEA minus the unsaturated bond at C-5. So, in certain doses (probably unique for everybody) you could get a mineral imbalance. Maybe taking with orange juice or food would be optimal, or simply lower the dose.

ddjd

As I posted in a few other threads, and you noticed already, pregnenolone is a potent aldosterone antagonist while DHEA is a potassium channel blocker. Androsterone is a calcium channel blocker, and possibly a potassium one as well given that it is the same as DHEA minus the unsaturated bond at C-5. So, in certain doses (probably unique for everybody) you could get a mineral imbalance. Maybe taking with orange juice or food would be optimal, or simply lower the dose.

sorry for basic question but does potassium channel blocker mean it would stop intracellular potassium from leaving the cell OR stop potassium from entering the cell?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals