Low Dopamine, Is 24 Urine Test Trustworthy? Tips?

Trunks00

Hi,

I have very low dopamine 24 urine test and I would like to know if this test is reliable and what should I do to improve my dopamine levels...

Regards

Kingpinguin

Hi,

I have very low dopamine 24 urine test and I would like to know if this test is reliable and what should I do to improve my dopamine levels...

Regards

Nah those kind of tests are not reliable in my opinion. What shows up in urine is what your body is trying to get rid of. Its also like the serotonin metabolite 5-HIAA that they measure and say this is low in for example depressed people so that means their serotonin synthesis has to be low. But you could also say that depressed people could have high brain serotonin and low MAO A which is responsible for breaking down serotonin into its metabolite thus clearing serotonin out of the brain. So depressed people could have high serotonin. Same with this just too many ifs, buts and whats to be able to answer anything through a urine sample. Theres no real measure of dopamine status but good indicators are your mood if you have good motivation and if you want a blood test to go on id rather go do prolactin.

Gustav3Y

Its also like the serotonin metabolite 5-HIAA that they measure and say this is low in for example depressed people so that means their serotonin synthesis has to be low.
Actually high levels of 5-HIAA in urine is a market of a carcinogen tumor, never head anyone testing for that and saying it should be high.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals