How to raise my DHT naturally?

• How to raise my DHT

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • How to do it naturally

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Advice on food,supplements and anything else that would help

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I got my total DHT tested and it’s 35 ng/dL. I would like to raise it to at least 70 ng/dL if not even higher. I’m 22 years old. I took Accutane in my Junior year of high school. Then when I was 18 I did two cycles of testosterone at 250mg. The first cycle was 8 weeks and the second was 7 weeks. I never did PCT. Would it be possible to regain normal/high DHT levels. Would appreciate all of your advice. Thanks

Cameron

I got my total DHT tested and it’s 35 ng/dL. I would like to raise it to at least 70 ng/dL if not even higher. I’m 22 years old. I took Accutane in my Junior year of high school. Then when I was 18 I did two cycles of testosterone at 250mg. The first cycle was 8 weeks and the second was 7 weeks. I never did PCT. Would it be possible to regain normal/high DHT levels. Would appreciate all of your advice. Thanks
What was your testosterone after your cycle? Or did you just test dht. 35 isn't necessarily low but could be optimized for sure

OP
Alex Jaramillo
What was your testosterone after your cycle? Or did you just test dht. 35 isn't necessarily low but could be optimized for sure
This is the first time I’ve ever done bloodwork hormonally. So far all I’ve done is a DHT test.

Cameron

This is the first time I’ve ever done bloodwork hormonally. So far all I’ve done is a DHT test.
I would get preg dhea all the way to endpoint hormones tested to see where or if there are deficiencies and that would allow to see what is or is not converting correctly

Cameron

But androsterone and tribulus probably are best legal safest things to use and raw milk for dht 5ar increase and plenty of carbs and lack of pufa in diet

OP
Alex Jaramillo
By raw milk do you mean A2? What carb sources do you suggest? I’m primarily trying to raise it though diet as I would not like to rely on any more hormones at such a young age.

Cameron

Yes a2 so specific cows or goat but for sure raw and grass fed local farm or Amish. Carb sources sugar white rice well cooked potatoes fruit avoiding melon and watermelon as they contain a dht blocker but even then those aren't likely to have much affect just getting specific sweet cherries are the safest and tastiest too.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Yes a2 so specific cows or goat but for sure raw and grass fed local farm or Amish. Carb sources sugar white rice well cooked potatoes fruit avoiding melon and watermelon as they contain a dht blocker but even then those aren't likely to have much affect just getting specific sweet cherries are the safest and tastiest too.
Could it be that my blood levels are low but tissue wise I’m fine. I’ve noticed my legs are really hairy, arms are hairy too as well as a decent amount of mid phalanges hair. I’m lean. I’d say 10 percent. Six pack is clearly defined, chest/shoulders/arms hold no water retention, face is defined too. Is this possible?

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Out of topic but do you see hair loss ? Asking because your DHT is low.
No my head hair is really healthy. However if by raising my DHT over time I do go bald I would just shave it and save money on haircuts. I think DHT making you go bald is a myth though but who knows since mine is low.

LCohen

No my head hair is really healthy. However if by raising my DHT over time I do go bald I would just shave it and save money on haircuts. I think DHT making you go bald is a myth though but who knows since mine is low.

It won't make you bald. There are lot of people with low DHT and balding. By decreasing estrogen, it can even be beneficial for hair. Thanks for reply.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals