Low Body Temperature

unnamed

Hello, I have always had a body temperature of about 97, and today I measured at 96. He says it is a sign of low thyroid but someone else says it is from LESS inflammation. I also do not have the best circulation these days, it seems to get worse after I eat high cholesterol foods but goes away. What should I do?

mrchibbs

Hello, I have always had a body temperature of about 97, and today I measured at 96. He says it is a sign of low thyroid but someone else says it is from LESS inflammation. I also do not have the best circulation these days, it seems to get worse after I eat high cholesterol foods but goes away. What should I do?

The low inflammation thing is BS. If you do not have a body temperature of 98.6 at some point in the day, you're hypothyroid plain and simple. I suggest you read Ray's articles and research this forum and take your time with it.

redsun

Low thyroid, anemia, mineral deficiencies which will lower thyroid function, low calorie and/or too low protein intake. Anemia is more common if you're a woman so it's one of the first things you need to check out along with other things I mentioned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals