Low Aldosterone?

Barbarossa

I have low aldosterone, <37 pgml , i have some symptoms: cant standing for a while, high pulse rate, dizziness, lightheaded, cold hands...
Have also Hashimotos

How can i increase it?

Alpha

Less sodium, more potassium, would be the obvious one.

If you have hashimoto's, then your adrenals might be out because hypothyroidism retains fluids.

OP
Barbarossa

Barbarossa

Less sodium, more potassium, would be the obvious one.

If you have hashimoto's, then your adrenals might be out because hypothyroidism retains fluids.

Are you sure with less sodium and more potassium?

Alpha

Are you sure with less sodium and more potassium?
Aldosterone retains sodium in the body, increasing it would mean eating less sodium.

But if you're already hypothyroid, then low Aldosterone is just a symptom, and not the issue.

OP
Barbarossa

Barbarossa

Aldosterone retains sodium in the body, increasing it would mean eating less sodium.

But if you're already hypothyroid, then low Aldosterone is just a symptom, and not the issue.
I have tested two time my Aldesterone and two times it was low, Could it be a adrenal insufficiency ?

Alpha

I have tested two time my Aldesterone and two times it was low, Could it be a adrenal insufficiency ?
If your cortisol is high, or thyroid is low, or both, aldosterone will be low. Unless you are eating a lot of sodium.

OP
Barbarossa

Barbarossa

If your cortisol is high, or thyroid is low, or both, aldosterone will be low. Unless you are eating a lot of sodium.

My cortisol is normal not high not low, iam eating normal amount of sodium...
I will try potassium...

In this Video the dr is describing my symptoms 1:1 :

Alpha

My cortisol is normal not high not low, iam eating normal amount of sodium...
I will try potassium...

In this Video the dr is describing my symptoms 1:1 :

I would check Na:K ratio first before killing yourself, in case you have an adrenal and not thyroid issue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals