Lounge Rules

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How about there are no rules? I would like to think we should be able to govern ourselves. So, let's try that out and see what happens. :mrgreen:

The lounge is a bar type atmosphere. Please keep that in mind if choice words or general rowdiness seems to bother you.

Have fun!

narouz

Have to have had at least 2 beers or equivalent to enter.
That is the only rule that strikes me as necessary.
Deploy the breathalyzer app.

FredSonoma

Speaking of that... what's the best way to get f*cked up with minimal damage? (coming from a college student who hasn't drank for the past 2.5 years because I've been so paranoid about my health problems :eek: )

mt_dreams

FredSonoma said:
Speaking of that... what's the best way to get f*cked up with minimal damage? (coming from a college student who hasn't drank for the past 2.5 years because I've been so paranoid about my health problems :eek: )

potato vodka mixed with bi-carb & water. if you don't want hard liqueur (though it's not hard when u mix with water), try fermented honey water aka mead.
If u don't tolerate bi-carb, use milk instead of the water & bicarb ... wearing a robe will also help your enjoyment level.

narouz

Attachments

• big leb in store.jpg
    big leb in store.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 457
  • big leb smiling.jpg
    big leb smiling.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 457
  • big leb robe.jpg
    big leb robe.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 457

XPlus

FredSonoma said:

I'd probably do a BCAAs, Cyproheptadine, Bromocriptine, Lisuride and Asprin combo and a lot of sweet comfort food, along with some topical caffeine and nicotine batches. :cool:

Don't be a w
foundation_anchor_simple-black_128x128.png
, get ****88 responsibly.