Lotioncrafter vitamin e dosage

Filip1993

Hello! I just received my order of vitamin e from lotioncrafter (Vitamin E, Mixed Tocopherols 95%). Does anyone have an experience with this supplement? I have no idea how to measure the dose and how much to take. Any recommendations would be highly appreciated!

jaguar43

I think Haduit said he does a tablespoon, But not sure.

Ben

Wow, a tablespoon of pure vitamin E? That sounds like a huge amount. If I were to use vitamin E, I would use it liberally though. A tablespoon still sounds like a lot, but if that amount is still effective then I would use that much. Nobody knows how much vitamin E is ideal, so I would recommend experimenting, by starting with small doses and working your way up.

jaguar43

Ben said:
Wow, a tablespoon of pure vitamin E? That sounds like a huge amount. If I were to use vitamin E, I would use it liberally though. A tablespoon still sounds like a lot, but if that amount is still effective then I would use that much. Nobody knows how much vitamin E is ideal, so I would recommend experimenting, by starting with small doses and working your way up.

Hadiut said that 2.5 grams of vitamin e is a good dosage for inhibition of aromatase. Its not the same as a tablespoon.

BingDing

jag2594 said:
Hadiut said that 2.5 grams of vitamin e is a good dosage for inhibition of aromatase. Its not the same as a tablespoon.

I thought haidut had said 1.5 grams of E for aromatase inhibition, so I went back and looked it up. He actually said 3.5 grams. It's the first post here, almost to the end.

Wow. Surprising how faulty that was.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals