Lot Of Arsenic In Apple Juice (low In White And Brown Rice)

berk

Apple Juice test:

White and brown rice:

SOMO

This is contrary to what a lot of other people claim - that rice is high in arsenic.

It's an interesting test, and makes me rethink apple juice, even though I love apple juice.

Apple juice has other issues as well, the cider/unpasteurized stuff is full of yeast and mold and is likely estrogenic.

The clarified (clear apple juice) in the store is probably better in that regard, but I believe apples might be high in polyols and have a laxative effect and can be hard to digest for some.

Last edited:

Hgreen56

This is contrary to what a lot of other people claim - that rice is high in arsenic.

It's an interesting test, and makes me rethink apple juice, even though I love apple juice.

Apple juice has other issues as well, the cider/unpasteurized stuff is full of yeast and mold and is likely estrogenic.

The clarified (clear apple juice) in the store is probably better in that regard, but I believe apples might be high in polyols and have a laxative effect and can be hard to digest for some.
so besides the arsenic, the cheap 100% concentrate appeljuice is best choice?
I wonder how arsenic is got into the apple juice.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
GreekDemiGod Any Downsides To Training Yourself To Spend A Lot Of Time In Alpha / (conscious) Low Theta Wave? Meditation, Mindfullness, Religion, Spirituality 3
GelatinGoblin Help -- How To Digest A Lot Of Food Quickly And Efficiently Digestion 10
SamuraiJack Idealabs Supps Bundle For Sale 7 Lot - UK Merchant Forums 32
berk Why Is Consuming Lot Of Milk Result To Fat Gain By Lot Of People? Dairy, Eggs 102
SuperStressed Does Anyone Here Have A Zumex Juicer? Saves A Lot Of Time/effort Fruit Juice 3
S Why Would Calcium + Vitamin C Supplement Make Me Lose A Lot Of Weight? Metabolism 18
yerrag Taking Enzymes To Lyse Plaque, BP Rising, WBC, Urinating A Lot-Frustrated Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 122
L Why Does Eating Squid Increase My Temperature A Lot Consistently? Seafood 12
G My Face Got Thinner A Lot Overnight Skin 4
K New To Ray Peat Diet. I Have A Lot Of Constipation Last Couple Days Ask For Help or Advice 12
X Is Megadosing Bad For The Liver? I Took A Lot Yesterday Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
vulture Fruits = A Lot Of Farting Fruits & Fruit Juice 29
J Gave Up Protein Drinks And Feeling A Lot Better (ammonia Smell Also Gone) Ask For Help or Advice 13
biggirlkisss A Lot Of Acne Around The Neck Ask For Help or Advice 1
haidut Standing At Work May Be A Lot More Dangerous Than Sitting Scientific Studies 24
A Eating A LOT Of Fruits At Once Blood Sugar 7
M I'm Losing A Lot Of Weight On Intermittent Fasting Diet 150
biggirlkisss Eatting A Lot Less With Virus Straph Throat Ask For Help or Advice 1
M My Hair Becomes More Robust When I Eat A Lot Of Cheese Danny Roddy 22
ecstatichamster What Happens When A Type Two Diabetic Follows Peat Ideas And Eats A Lot Of Sugar Blood Sugar 130
javin Is It Okay To Eat A Lot Before Going To Bed? Digestion, Gut Flora 21
Bahaa El wazzan Is It Bad To Eat A Lot Of Carrot? Diet 5
Makrosky Is There Any Simple Way To Know If You Store A Lot Of Glycogen Or Not ? Blood Sugar 12
ecstatichamster Collagen Contains A Lot Of Arginine Protein 11
ecstatichamster I'm Throwing Out A Lot Of Fruit -- What To Do? Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 10
J Weird Reaction To A Lot Of Starch Ask For Help or Advice 12
haidut People Are A Lot Less Resilient To Stress Than Originally Thought Scientific Studies 76
H 7 Weeks Of Pregnenolone Use And Gained A Lot Of Mid Section Fat Pregnenolone 15
Westside PUFAs 101 Year Old Fred Kummerow Exercised A Lot And Eats Whole Grains, Oatmeal, And Vegetables Breaking News 55
Parsifal Why Is There A Lot Of Fat In Baby Milk (half Sugar/fat) If It Exacerbates The Randle Cycle? Ray Peat Topics 28
M Strange reaction to a lot of pro metabolic substances Ask For Help or Advice 2
F I Personally Only Got Better After Starting To Exercise A Lot Exercise 42
Strongbad Pain in lower right abdomen and pee-ing a lot. What is it? Ask For Help or Advice 4
Peata Experiences With A Lot Of CO2? Supplements 16
haidut Old Civilizations Knew A Lot More Than They Get Credit For Exercise 3
Blossom 4 sentences that explain a lot Ray Peat Quotes 0
C peeing a lot and bleeding gums Ask For Help or Advice 33
T Arsenic In Tap Water Causing Cancer Scientific Studies 0
Lokzo Arsenic Alters The Function Of The Glucocorticoid Receptor As A Transcription Factor Scientific Studies 6
Yi at LDT Acute Arsenic Poisoning. Help Miscellaneous 15
Nina How to cook rice to reduce arsenic content Starches, Fiber, Legumes 4
G Arsenic in tap water linked to reduced rates of breast cancer Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
haidut Arsenic At Levels Found In Tap Water Causes Lung Cancer Cancer 3
A Trolli Apple Rings Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 0
Twohandsondeck Apple Cider Vinegar - Increases Nitric Oxide Science 5
Cameron Best Cooked Apple Recipe And Or Applesauce Diet 2
J Non EMF Headphones For New IPhone (damn Apple) Ask For Help or Advice 4
M Apple Cider Vinegar And It's Dramatic Effect Ask For Help or Advice 23
biggirlkisss Apple Juice And Constant Runs Ask For Help or Advice 3
M Is Apple Juice OK? Diet 11