Loss of the scalp and itchy scalp

Maniek1300

Hello
I have a question if it is possible that after taking aspirin, coffee, niacinamide and orange juice, your hair may fall out more and your scalp may itch.
Why is this happening.
Thank you for the information.

Motif

Hello
I have a question if it is possible that after taking aspirin, coffee, niacinamide and orange juice, your hair may fall out more and your scalp may itch.
Why is this happening.
Thank you for the information.

OJ and coffee raise histamine and that’s the cause. I can’t drink them without getting crazy dermatitis.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Welcome Motif
I think I have the same symptoms as you. How do you deal with itchy scalp and hair loss? I'm fed up with everything, I think I'm depressed because of this disease. I have been fighting her for 25 years and I have lost. I've been to a lot of doctors and I've used about 100 different shampoos, tonics and lotions, and nothing. I am asking you for help or some tips

Motif

Welcome Motif
I think I have the same symptoms as you. How do you deal with itchy scalp and hair loss? I'm fed up with everything, I think I'm depressed because of this disease. I have been fighting her for 25 years and I have lost. I've been to a lot of doctors and I've used about 100 different shampoos, tonics and lotions, and nothing. I am asking you for help or some tips

When you really have the same issues as me I would say test your zinc and copper. Serum and whole blood both. And ceruloplasmin in serum.

Would be interesting.

OP
M

Maniek1300

What dosages of zinc and copper do you use. What zinc and copper supplements are you using.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals