Loss of smell and taste- Covid19

pastanagueta

I'd be curious if zinc would work better in the form of zinc acetate lozenges or an ionic zinc liquid, to maximize absorption in the nasopharynx. Going the digestive route may not lead to high enough concentrations where it's needed. Long haulers have also seen results with antihistamines, so that may be worth a try.
What sort of antihistamine, and what dosages, do you know? I've tried loratadine and ebastine.

Peater Piper

What sort of antihistamine, and what dosages, do you know? I've tried loratadine and ebastine.
Those are both H1, you could throw an H2 in there, aka pepcid. I've also heard of success with Benadryl, which is H1, but first generation, which has a sedating effect but possibly a little more efficacy. I haven't read up on the dosages being tried. Something else to look into is mast cell activation syndrome, which may be triggered by COVID. In that case, antihistamines plus a mast cell stabilizer. Quercetin is an herbal option. From this angle, SARS-CoV-2 is like an allergen that causes a chronic inflammatory state, so you're trying to quench the inflammation. Cyproheptadine is a Peaty option you could try, an antihistamine + anti-serotonin.

You may want to read through the entire FLCCC Protocol. Some of the stuff will be anti-Peat and can be dismissed, but it gives a pretty good overview of what's happening and may give you some ideas for things to experiment with.

golder

Would half dose H1 antagonist Diphenylhydramine
and half dose H2 antagonist Famotidine
be more effective than say just one alone?

Tzheng2012

No I haven't, I watched a couple of videos of Andreas Kalcker saying he doesn't recommend nebulizing CDS unless done by a knowledgeable doctor or professional, as it can very easily be toxic. What I did is I bought a nebuliser to use with hydrogen peroxide however I haven't been able to get hold of food grade 3% HP yet, it's quite difficult here, but when I do I'll definitely try that.
Hydrogen peroxide is much more corrosive than cds. I think I heard long term damage to tissues done if you do it too often with hydrogen peroxide.

CDS is totally fine to nebulize, I've done it many times. Check out telegram chat the universal Antidote. All sorts of books and pdfs showing how to make it and dilute to correct ppm for all different uses.

pastanagueta

Those are both H1, you could throw an H2 in there, aka pepcid. I've also heard of success with Benadryl, which is H1, but first generation, which has a sedating effect but possibly a little more efficacy. I haven't read up on the dosages being tried. Something else to look into is mast cell activation syndrome, which may be triggered by COVID. In that case, antihistamines plus a mast cell stabilizer. Quercetin is an herbal option. From this angle, SARS-CoV-2 is like an allergen that causes a chronic inflammatory state, so you're trying to quench the inflammation. Cyproheptadine is a Peaty option you could try, an antihistamine + anti-serotonin.

You may want to read through the entire FLCCC Protocol. Some of the stuff will be anti-Peat and can be dismissed, but it gives a pretty good overview of what's happening and may give you some ideas for things to experiment with.

Thank you Peater Piper, I've got both famotidine and diphenhydramine at home, as well as quercetin capsules, I'll just need to find out how to use them at what dosages. Cyproheptadine I'd need to find out if it's also easy to buy at the pharmacy here without a prescription.

I've already experimented with taking a few things they recommend at the FLCCC protocol for long covid, but I'm gonna check it out thoroughly, there's a lot of information there.

pastanagueta

Hydrogen peroxide is much more corrosive than cds. I think I heard long term damage to tissues done if you do it too often with hydrogen peroxide.

CDS is totally fine to nebulize, I've done it many times. Check out telegram chat the universal Antidote. All sorts of books and pdfs showing how to make it and dilute to correct ppm for all different uses.
Yes I joined that telegram chat a while ago, and I'd seen there about nebulizing CDS and was curious. However after watching one of Kalcker's latest free seminars about CDS and hearing his opinion about it, I decided not to try it. Now you're making me curious again. Would you mind sharing what did you use it for, thanks.

Tzheng2012

Yes I joined that telegram chat a while ago, and I'd seen there about nebulizing CDS and was curious. However after watching one of Kalcker's latest free seminars about CDS and hearing his opinion about it, I decided not to try it. Now you're making me curious again. Would you mind sharing what did you use it for, thanks.
I took it for 21 days for a general clean up, and now I take mms a couple times a day for the extra oxygen and maintenence. It's apparently more than just some anti bacteria/virus substance. Probably pro metabolic too.

What did you hear from kalcker that made you not want to try it.

pastanagueta

I took it for 21 days for a general clean up, and now I take mms a couple times a day for the extra oxygen and maintenence. It's apparently more than just some anti bacteria/virus substance. Probably pro metabolic too.

What did you hear from kalcker that made you not want to try it.
I'm glad it helped you, but are you talking about nebulizing for 21 days straight? Or about taking it orally?

Let me see if I can find at least one of the videos where he talks about nebulizing cds and if i do I'll post the link here.
To sum it up he said since cds can be very toxic to the lungs if inhaled in too much of a quantity (hence when you prepare it you have to do it in a well ventilated area) he recommends any nebulizing be done in a controlled setting by an experienced CDS trained health professional who knows exactly the proportions to use and how often etc so as not to take any risks of it damaging the lungs.

I've been considering doing the 21 day cleanse- Do you take MMS or CDS? I prefer cds as it barely tastes or smells of anything, and also is gentle on my stomach. Most people I know personally here who take it regularly do 1 week a month, although some did do the 21 days as a cleanse or to get rid of something.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

I got COVID a couple of weeks ago. I lost most of my smell but it has since returned. I think it's close to 100%.

Tzheng2012

I'm glad it helped you, but are you talking about nebulizing for 21 days straight? Or about taking it orally?

Let me see if I can find at least one of the videos where he talks about nebulizing cds and if i do I'll post the link here.
To sum it up he said since cds can be very toxic to the lungs if inhaled in too much of a quantity (hence when you prepare it you have to do it in a well ventilated area) he recommends any nebulizing be done in a controlled setting by an experienced CDS trained health professional who knows exactly the proportions to use and how often etc so as not to take any risks of it damaging the lungs.

I've been considering doing the 21 day cleanse- Do you take MMS or CDS? I prefer cds as it barely tastes or smells of anything, and also is gentle on my stomach. Most people I know personally here who take it regularly do 1 week a month, although some did do the 21 days as a cleanse or to get rid of something.
For the 21 days I did oral cds, about 10ml a day in 5 doses over 5 hours.

It's possible you could use too high a potency for nebulizing and cause damage but I feel as long as you keep it to safe levels it should be fine. There's lots of charts on the TUA telegram chat for diluting to safe amounts. When I felt I was catching something I think I even went to like 100ppm (which is pretty high for nebulizing) for nebulizing since I saw one video posted there showing someone in Mexico doing it for their clinic and getting no adverse affects

pastanagueta

For the 21 days I did oral cds, about 10ml a day in 5 doses over 5 hours.

It's possible you could use too high a potency for nebulizing and cause damage but I feel as long as you keep it to safe levels it should be fine. There's lots of charts on the TUA telegram chat for diluting to safe amounts. When I felt I was catching something I think I even went to like 100ppm (which is pretty high for nebulizing) for nebulizing since I saw one video posted there showing someone in Mexico doing it for their clinic and getting no adverse affects
Thanks, I'll see if I can find the charts, and also the video you mention, I'd like to check them out.

I'd not heard of taking the 10ml a day in just 5 doses, as far as I know it's supposed to be taken 10 times a day (that's 10ml mixed in 1l. of water, and take approx. 100ml each time), they call it protocol C. From what I understand effectivity of cds depends a lot on the frequency of intake, but it's good to know taking it less frequently also gave you good results.

I found one recent interview with Kalcker where he answers to the question of nebulized CDS, it's at minute 1:28:30 approx:
View: https://rumble.com/vxmu4j-webinar-on-chlorine-dioxide-solution-cds-mms.html

Tzheng2012

Thanks, I'll see if I can find the charts, and also the video you mention, I'd like to check them out.

I'd not heard of taking the 10ml a day in just 5 doses, as far as I know it's supposed to be taken 10 times a day (that's 10ml mixed in 1l. of water, and take approx. 100ml each time), they call it protocol C. From what I understand effectivity of cds depends a lot on the frequency of intake, but it's good to know taking it less frequently also gave you good results.

I found one recent interview with Kalcker where he answers to the question of nebulized CDS, it's at minute 1:28:30 approx:
View: https://rumble.com/vxmu4j-webinar-on-chlorine-dioxide-solution-cds-mms.html

This was the video, for acute cases 150ppm:

I checked that video out. He doesn't say it's bad, it's just thst it should be done under medical supervision. So as a practicing doctor it sounds like he's just cautious for people to mess up the dilutions at home.

The amount of cds doesn't need very accurate measuring for drinking. They recommend 10ml to start slow and do 10 doses, but it's just not practical for me so 5hrs is also fine, even less is also fine. It's just the stricter you follow the protocol the better result you'll achieve, but it's scalable to your own situation.

Now I prefer just 2-3 doses of MMS whenever I can as a maintenence dose.

Last edited:

HeyThere

I lost mine for several months still not back ? the strange think is it changed my taste buds I never been a sweat eater and now that’s all I crave along with pasta and bagels , my wife is the same too post covid

I could be totally wrong, but I have long suspected this whole mess involves candida on some level.