Losing weight body and pulse

slayers

I;m losing weight, but i dont want to lose to much in fear of lowering my metabolism..

Should i gage the amount of weight with my body temp and pulse? if they drop that means im losing too much weight?

cliff

OP
S

slayers

that's an awesome post... I'm going to use that advice to try to get my goal bodyfat percent

cliff

I've bveen using it and I have lost around 5 pounds and my abs are very visible now :)

OP
S

slayers

are you suppose to use both baking soda and salt? or just one

cliff

You can use both, i use a pinch of baking soda in oj and a couple teaspoons around exercise.
i use salt with every meal

chris

cliff - This may be a stupid question. I bought some baking soda before and some baking soda now, the one I have now fizzes up when it comes in contact with liquid, is this the right/wrong kind? What is the difference?

pboy

hey Cliff, just wondering if you had any tips on a general amount / type of weight training to do, or if its really subjective
Im actually trying to gain / maintain weight, definitely not lose. Im very skinny and cold in general, I feel I have the diet component down to getting a
better metabolism but can intuit that more exercise or some sort of method of increasing circulation / circulatory power would be beneficial (I don't mean to hijack the thread, I
know its about weight loss, feel free to PM me or delete this post charlie)

cliff

Chris-it should fix if mixed with oj or acidic liquid not with water tho.

Pboy-I dunno I just surf haha. I would probably do a basic weight training regimen i.e. squats/deadlifts/benchpress 2-3 times a week. If your consistent with the lifting and diet you should start to put on muscle very fast. You have to make sure to eat enough when your skinny

OP
S

slayers

basically I measure my body temp and pulse a few hours post meal to see how the meal effects these?
the higher the better that meal was for me?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Attachments

• Temperature-and-Pulse-Log.pdf
    49.9 KB · Views: 64