Losing Hair On My Left Leg Lol!

Sol Invictus

Using progesterone (and maybe along with Peat's diet ) caused me to lose a lot of body hair on my legs, arms, and other areas. Isn't estrogen and DHT the cause of body hair? The funny thing though was that I developed 3 outer ear hairs while I was on progest-e. How does that happen?

frant26

Along with male pattern baldness, I also suffer from male ANKLE pattern baldness...

I started losing hair in my ankles and calves at age 25 (ten years ago).

Obviously due to low metabolism, excess estrogen, etc. My uncle has the exact same leg-hair loss pattern... and a serious prostate cancer.

Can this be fixed/restored? Has anyone tried topical androgens in those areas?

(Besides trying to systemically fix metabolism which I already do)

Inaut

I had this problem too (calves lost hair) and asked the Peater’s on this forum about it. My hair is starting to fill in finally after 2 years of exploring different aspects of health. Somebody responded to my post by correlating it to high cortisol/estrogen. I’m pretty sure they were right as my focus has been on reduction of cortisol/estrogen/prolactin and increasing androgens/dopamine.

Advocate2021

I had this problem too (calves lost hair) and asked the Peater’s on this forum about it. My hair is starting to fill in finally after 2 years of exploring different aspects of health. Somebody responded to my post by correlating it to high cortisol/estrogen. I’m pretty sure they were right as my focus has been on reduction of cortisol/estrogen/prolactin and increasing androgens/dopamine.
Hello- could you please share what integrations were most effedtive to accomplis reduction of cortisol/estrogen/prolactin and increasing adrogens and dopamine? Specific supplements you took?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals